Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Nudist Site For Younger Teens?  (Read 5527 times)

Offline Trixmay

• Beatles fan and nudist 4 ever ;)
  • Casually Dressed
  • You'll often find me listening to Pink Floyd
  • Referrals: 0
Nudist Site For Younger Teens?
« on: January 22, 2015, 06:51:10 am »
Hey guys, new here, anyone know of a nudist site that allows 13 year olds? My younger friends wants to join one but can't find one.
If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him.
-Voltaire, Deus Ex Helios ending

Offline Stephen

• Retired Staff
  • Shouting it out loud
  • δ³Σx²
  • Referrals: 4
Re: Nudist Site For Younger Teens?
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2015, 07:10:38 am »
Not to my knowledge, if there was I would highly question its reputability. This site has an age range of 14-39 to sign up (and there is the rare occasional 40, 41, or 42 year old or so that have been here a while). This age of 14 is for multiple reasons, including internet regulations and age requirements in many countries (the same way facebook and/or emails ask for a minimum age). Once they become 14, they can sign up that day. Also, we have something called a "teens only" section, that is granted to teens after time has shown they are eligible and are good contributors. The teen section is limited to those aged 14-22.

Offline lelyta

• Casually Dressed
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2015, 11:05:23 am »
Not to my knowledge, if there was I would highly question its reputability. This site has an age range of 14-39 to sign up (and there is the rare occasional 40, 41, or 42 year old or so that have been here a while). This age of 14 is for multiple reasons, including internet regulations and age requirements in many countries (the same way facebook and/or emails ask for a minimum age). Once they become 14, they can sign up that day. Also, we have something called a "teens only" section, that is granted to teens after time has shown they are eligible and are good contributors. The teen section is limited to those aged 14-22.

Yep, better wait up till 14, trust me, it won't be a long wait!  :34567

INnudeguy

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2015, 12:23:32 pm »

Pretty soon it wont be the "occasional" 40 plus it will become just like all the other nudist websites.  I applaud the older membes like "mike" and "Stuart" that said farewell once they got to be older.   

Offline Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2015, 05:45:19 pm »
I am pretty sure it will take a while for the majority of the community to grow that old, and even then we do not allow just anyone to remain active long after their 40th birthday. If there were any need for stricter regulation, we would have it.
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

Offline Dan

• N Forum Veteran
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 5
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2015, 05:59:36 pm »
I am pretty sure it will take a while for the majority of the community to grow that old, and even then we do not allow just anyone to remain active long after their 40th birthday. If there were any need for stricter regulation, we would have it.

I've been on that kind of board since I was 17...
"Politics is an ocean of toes" - Jacques Parizeau (1930-2015, RIP)

Offline Gman707

• always up for a chat
  • Naturist Superhero
  • happiness is a state of dress.
    • fresh direction
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2015, 10:51:04 pm »

Pretty soon it wont be the "occasional" 40 plus it will become just like all the other nudist websites.  I applaud the older membes like "mike" and "Stuart" that said farewell once they got to be older.

Yeah.  I can sense a day coming that i will do that.  I like it here right now  but i don't want to become the grandad of the ggroup. Lol
what's to say?

Offline NudieDaniel

• Transport nerd, Natureboy Kiwi
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • The control room
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2015, 11:11:51 pm »
I'm everywhere and nowhere

H3R0

« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2015, 08:56:48 pm »
its definitely worth it to wait

Offline ethyt

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #9 on: February 09, 2015, 01:55:21 pm »
In past in France we have one with the name of "Naturiste a vie" but now it doesn't exist, me few years ago I would created French naturist forum but no one help me it's si bad for french community for me.

Offline aladriel

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #10 on: February 09, 2015, 02:09:24 pm »
It's a hard question because a good forum for young can exist but who dors the modération adult or teenager

Offline Dario Western

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
  • The one, The only (according to Google anyway!)
  • Referrals: 16
    • Dario Western's Page
« Reply #11 on: February 19, 2015, 05:19:48 pm »
Cat's Chat has a minimum age of 13 to sign up IIRC.  Then again, I think it's best to wait till they are 14.  :)
"How ridiculous society is! Why be given a body if you have to shut it away like a rare, rare fiddle?"