General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > Video Game Lounge

Your Underrated Gems?

<< < (3/7) > >>

Redfrigginriot:
Super Paper Mario for a paper mario game is kind of underrated I'd say. It's my all time favorite game. I'd also highly recommend Slime Rancher. Deltarune as well but I'd only say it's underrated so far because it's new and still in development. Still highly recommend all of those.

nakedisnatural:
The Simpsons Hit & Run on the Playstation 2. Crash Bandicoot too.

Surin Blastanos:

--- Quote from: renecc on September 19, 2021, 10:36:03 pm ---The Simpsons Hit & Run on the Playstation 2. Crash Bandicoot too.

--- End quote ---
The Simpsons Hit and Run has to be one of the best games of its generation, I don't think I've ever met someone who disliked it

nakedisnatural:

--- Quote from: Surin Blastanos on September 19, 2021, 10:47:34 pm ---
--- Quote from: renecc on September 19, 2021, 10:36:03 pm ---The Simpsons Hit & Run on the Playstation 2. Crash Bandicoot too.

--- End quote ---
The Simpsons Hit and Run has to be one of the best games of its generation, I don't think I've ever met someone who disliked it

--- End quote ---

Damn, it was such a good game. My 7 year old self loved that game to bits and is pretty much the one of very few games he'd play. I kinda regret getting rid of my Playstation 2 now I remember how good it was.

Fishandchips:

--- Quote from: renecc on September 19, 2021, 10:51:22 pm ---
--- Quote from: Surin Blastanos on September 19, 2021, 10:47:34 pm ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Damn, it was such a good game. My 7 year old self loved that game to bits and is pretty much the one of very few games he'd play. I kinda regret getting rid of my Playstation 2 now I remember how good it was.

--- End quote ---

Crash bandicoot too or crash bandicoot 2? I have the PS1 bandicoot games (my brother has the remakes) I also have the crash game for PS2.

I also still have my PS1 and games and PS2 and games. They both work but a ball bearing on the PS1 has gone missing which held the disc in its holder. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version