General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > Music and Concerts

Songs you hope to never hear again.

<< < (2/20) > >>

JOE:

--- Quote from: The_Xenologer on February 17, 2015, 10:17:05 pm ---"Happy" by Pharrell Williams. It was one of the hold music songs at work, and I started out disliking it. Now, after hearing it hundreds of times, I hope it burns in the cleansing fire of a thousand suns.

--- End quote ---
First song that came to my mind! It's unbelievably annoying and repetitive! UGH I get mad just talking about it!  :345678
I also hate Eye of the Tiger. I know it's super popular but I cringe when I hear it!

raud:

--- Quote from: JOE on February 18, 2015, 02:46:16 am ---
--- Quote from: The_Xenologer on February 17, 2015, 10:17:05 pm ---"Happy" by Pharrell Williams. It was one of the hold music songs at work, and I started out disliking it. Now, after hearing it hundreds of times, I hope it burns in the cleansing fire of a thousand suns.

--- End quote ---
First song that came to my mind! It's unbelievably annoying and repetitive! UGH I get mad just talking about it!  :345678

--- End quote ---

I'll join your anti "Happy" club, because i was thinking of it as well! :)

And gotta add Katy Perry's "Roar" because i usually put a tv music channel while cooking, and i sware they played it up to 4 or 5 times in a 45 mins span... Pfff!

EJniceguy:
I gotta put the veto down on "Club Going Up on a Tuesday"

Stephen:
Most of the not listening to anymore list for me is due to overplaying. here is a more recent list of songs I say no to:
"Happy"
"FourFiveSeconds"
"Rude"

--- I liked "Rude" a lot when it first came out, but too many months of it can cause a song to go from top 10 to bottom 10 pretty fast. "Thrift Shop" and "Gangnam Style" would have been on the same list for the same reasons if I had posted this in the last few years.

Gman707:
Uptownfunk and that god awful george ezra song. Way too over played

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version