Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Trigger Warnings Are Bullshit!  (Read 5653 times)

Riot.EXE

Re: Trigger Warnings Are Bullshit!
« Reply #15 on: March 01, 2021, 10:24:01 pm »
Video no longer exists so I have to imagine the woman is and her takes are regressive and unfunny. It's always... amusing how offended people get my trigger/content warnings. As long as I can remember people have said things like "this movie is really violent, so if you're not into that" or something akin to it. It's not new.

To be fair, that video is old as hell, she's not the same woman she was when she recorded that, and she VERY RECENTLY deleted all of her topless topics content for many many reasons.

Offline mike345

• Guy Talk
  • Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #16 on: March 02, 2021, 03:02:20 am »
Video no longer exists so I have to imagine the woman is and her takes are regressive and unfunny. It's always... amusing how offended people get my trigger/content warnings. As long as I can remember people have said things like "this movie is really violent, so if you're not into that" or something akin to it. It's not new.

To be fair, that video is old as hell, she's not the same woman she was when she recorded that, and she VERY RECENTLY deleted all of her topless topics content for many many reasons.

People change. She should get the benefit of the doubt.  :confused

Offline Dario Western

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
  • The one, The only (according to Google anyway!)
  • Referrals: 16
    • Dario Western's Page
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2021, 07:37:16 pm »

In my honest opinion, I think YouTube and other social media are singling her out.  There are several other nudist women on YouTube who are promoting our lifestyle using uncensored nudity and they have no problems at all such as Jessa "The Nude Blogger" O'Brien. 

It seems to me the more you go against the grain of social conventions, especially if you are a social minority the easier a target you are for the SM mafia to target you as a threat. 
"How ridiculous society is! Why be given a body if you have to shut it away like a rare, rare fiddle?"

Riot.EXE

« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2021, 10:29:28 pm »

In my honest opinion, I think YouTube and other social media are singling her out.  There are several other nudist women on YouTube who are promoting our lifestyle using uncensored nudity and they have no problems at all such as Jessa "The Nude Blogger" O'Brien. 

It seems to me the more you go against the grain of social conventions, especially if you are a social minority the easier a target you are for the SM mafia to target you as a threat.

Dude, Cleo is my homie, but she painted a target on her back years ago when she was posting the topless shit without the age restriction status, INTENTIONALLY, because she felt the non sexual nudity didn't require such a label. Entertaining the many many many trolls with constant responses and videos didn't help either. You're right, she got singled out. She's been singled out for years and we've been telling her that, but she doesn't really seem to care. Ending topless topics was supposed to be a time of rest for her, but she's still in the mess despite that. While she is a victim of some kind of injustice, a whole lot of stress is her own fucking fault, and no matter what move she makes, that stress follows. Something HAS to give.

Offline mike345

• Guy Talk
  • Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #19 on: March 12, 2021, 12:41:14 am »

Dude, Cleo is my homie, but she painted a target on her back years ago when she was posting the topless shit without the age restriction status, INTENTIONALLY, because she felt the non sexual nudity didn't require such a label. Entertaining the many many many trolls with constant responses and videos didn't help either. You're right, she got singled out. She's been singled out for years and we've been telling her that, but she doesn't really seem to care. Ending topless topics was supposed to be a time of rest for her, but she's still in the mess despite that. While she is a victim of some kind of injustice, a whole lot of stress is her own fucking fault, and no matter what move she makes, that stress follows. Something HAS to give.

I don't know, doing what she felt was right and choosing to respond to criticism in her own way shouldn't necessarily be turned around on her or absolve her from being victimized. Of course, I don't know much more than what's been posted here about this but just my $.02.