Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Wrestling naked!  (Read 15237 times)

Offline andresbog

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Wrestling naked!
« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2016, 09:16:47 pm »
Seems cool , but I would still be shy if i'd accidentally hit someone's private parts XD .

Haha, sure everyone would. It shouldn't be grabbed !

Offline bolodepan

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2016, 07:19:04 pm »
Nude fighting seems so pure! Just body to body. I'm sure it's such a great way to st your mind free even if you loose the fight!

Offline Pascalishier

• Topless with bottoms
  • Naked we are closer to the inner beauty :)
« Reply #47 on: December 25, 2016, 11:54:54 pm »
Looks very cool!
Naked we are all the same and closer to the inner beauty :)

Offline jonath

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #48 on: December 26, 2016, 04:44:19 am »
Nope... thats not for me. Too much contact among men.

Offline Pascalishier

• Topless with bottoms
  • Naked we are closer to the inner beauty :)
« Reply #49 on: December 26, 2016, 09:57:47 am »
Nope... thats not for me. Too much contact among men.

Whats wrong with contact?
Naked we are all the same and closer to the inner beauty :)

Offline Shiden Kai San

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Free ballin'!
« Reply #50 on: July 02, 2017, 04:57:56 pm »
Stumbled across this old topic.  Thought I'd revive it.

I always thought that nude wrestling could serve as an excellent bonding agent between males.  I also think there'd have to be a mutual respect among the participants so that everyone is on the same page.  After all, going skinny dipping with a trusted friend is one thing -  but engaging in a very hands-on contest of strength? That's a different matter entirely!

So would I do it?

It depends.  Generally speaking, I've never been fond of wrestling.  The only time I actually enjoyed it is when I was a little kid going up against full-grown adults.  I genuinely couldn't see myself wrestling another guy my age in the buff - even if he were a nudist.  I'd rather just have an all-out fight.   However, if it were somebody notably younger or older than me, I'd most likely see the engagement as something fun than an actual contest.

Offline kb2001

• Teens Only Member
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 15
« Reply #51 on: July 02, 2017, 05:48:33 pm »
I've wrestled before. The thing I learned is that if you are doing it right, any body part of one person can go into any body part of the other person at any time. I was not happy when my nose was pressed into another guy's armpit. The biggest thing for me would be that the other guy has to be clean. There are moves where the arm is basically going right along the butt crack. That and making sure my nuts are safe are probably the main things I would worry about. I would probably do it if I had the chance but I would have to know the other guy pretty well.

Offline Maurits

• Bare Squad - Special Youth Unit
  • Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #52 on: July 02, 2017, 05:54:15 pm »
As long as it is not competitive it could be a lot of fun. By sparring at 60-70% you learn more and it is more enjoyable for both. I would be extra careful though when doing it naked because loose bodyparts can be hurt quite easily :P

Offline Shiden Kai San

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Free ballin'!
« Reply #53 on: July 02, 2017, 06:15:01 pm »
kb2001 -  Arm along the sweaty buttcrack eh?  Welp.  Note to self:  No nude wrestling during a humid summers day! 

Marutis -  I think you're right.  A fun sparring session would most likely keep the bits and pieces a lot safer.  Quelling the male ego can be difficult thing though.  :) 

Offline Maurits

• Bare Squad - Special Youth Unit
  • Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #54 on: July 02, 2017, 06:42:41 pm »
It really depends on the person. I know guys who would even cheat to win (AKA my brother) but playful wrestling is more fun in my opinion. That's also what you meant with wrestling with younger and older people I think. That's often less about winning but mote about having a good time.

Offline Shiden Kai San

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Free ballin'!
« Reply #55 on: July 02, 2017, 11:25:16 pm »
Yep.  You got it.  Would be down so long as there's trust and that the elements are in place for a good time  - and *not* an MMA match.  :D

Offline andresbog

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #56 on: July 10, 2017, 10:56:19 pm »
kb2001 -  Arm along the sweaty buttcrack eh?  Welp.  Note to self:  No nude wrestling during a humid summers day! 

Marutis -  I think you're right.  A fun sparring session would most likely keep the bits and pieces a lot safer.  Quelling the male ego can be difficult thing though.  :)

I agree 100%, I guess that are some "common sense" rules - like higiene, not grabbing, etc., that sometimes need to be agreed, BUT also witouth so much explanation - my point is that it should come out natural, the outcome in terms of bonding and exercise is great.

PS: common sense is the less common of senses :P

Offline malebonding

• Casually Dressed
  • laid back guy into authentic naturist friendships
« Reply #57 on: October 29, 2017, 06:10:52 am »
Yeah that initial video posted seems pretty authentic unlike some staged ones. I would definitely do it, as I believe, as others mentioned, it would be a good male bonding exercise. I'm sure some of you have seen the video of wrestling at Burning Man. It is great as well. I think I would be more into the sparring and playful kind, but with the right connection, I would be open to a more competitive match.

Someone mentioned that they would be more interested in the playful aspect of it when it is clearly done in a playful manner, such as a father and son, and I do think that is a great way for boys to bond with the dads (either nude or clothed). I did it some with my own dad, and I now have a nephew that definitely enjoy this. I am in NO WAY misogynistic, but I definitely think males have genes and hormones that make them enjoy and seek out this kind of thing as a way to express their maleness, and I see nothing wrong with that.

Offline malebonding

• Casually Dressed
  • laid back guy into authentic naturist friendships
« Reply #58 on: October 29, 2017, 06:16:04 am »

Don't necessarily endorse everything in the video, such as the guy with the weird straps, but I like the general aspect of what it shows (camaraderie) and comfortableness in your body, plus I think that people who read this thread would appreciate it.
« Last Edit: October 29, 2017, 06:18:23 am by malebonding »