Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Question  (Read 2505 times)

littleangel2014

Question
« on: March 13, 2015, 08:59:00 am »
Hello  I would like to know is "pitti"  on holidays or left I Y N O or is he just ignoring  my PM sent 8th March?
Thanks

INnudeguy

Re: Question
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2015, 01:41:36 pm »
 :dontgetit

Offline Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2015, 08:47:39 pm »
First of all, my apologies to all our members, staff and user alike. What I am about to say is not going to be nice, and may reflect badly on the community. This is not an official IYNO staff position, it is my personal feelings which may or may not be shared by other members of this community.

I have had it with your drama. The IYNO staff is a group of volunteers, not a paid full-time workforce. You are not entitled to get responses to every question of yours on your schedule, nor must any response you do get be satisfying. What is the point in making a public post like this, in this area of the forum no less? Drawing attention to yourself? You have been drawing far more attention than most of our members combined already, and enough is enough.

To answer your question, the PM you sent him was the one about my lack of response to an inquiry of yours, right? I guess he did not answer it for the same reason I did not answer it initially - trouble finding the right words. Once we find a way to properly express it in more detail than we have told you in prior messages, we will explain things to you. Until then, you will have to deal with responses taking fairly long.
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

Offline Pitti

• Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 8
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2015, 09:05:20 am »
The IYNO staff is a group of volunteers, not a paid full-time workforce.

I think this is a point that should all members of IYNO respect. We moderator are taking a lot of free time for work in this forum and we want to make it to a good place for youth nudist. Especially @Danee , @Stephen  and @Delta

to the topic: @Littleangel2014 it is a thing between you and Delta. So you should talk with him and not with me.
"If war is the answer, then we ask the wrong questions."
(Wenn Krieg die Antwort ist, dann stellen wir die falschen Fragen)

Susan G. Komen

littleangel2014

« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2015, 03:23:20 pm »
THREAD CLOSED THANKS