Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Metal Gear Solid V  (Read 1288 times)

Offline Naturalguy87

• Shouting it out loud
  • Can't PM cuz of a banned member lol
  • Referrals: 10
Metal Gear Solid V
« on: March 18, 2015, 08:02:39 pm »
Anyone else planning to get Metal Gear Solid V?  It's being released September 1st this year.  Personally, I can't wait!  I usually won't spend the extra money on collector's edition versions of games, but I'm going to with this one.

Also really stoked about Metal Gear Online 3, which will be released along with it.  I was a very dedicated MGO2 player back from late 2008 until June 2012, when it was finally shut down.  My only hope is that they don't drastically change the formula that made MGO2 so unique and special, and just build upon it to make it even better.

Offline Mettis

• Be free, be nude!
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Become a part of nature
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Metal Gear Solid V
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2015, 04:30:34 pm »
@Naturalguy87 I played this great game infiltration only three first volumes (MGS, MSG2 & MGS3),  but a long time ago.
nΔa²t+u(r±e)³ = L(i)fe³ - Σ(cl²ot³h²es)

.: Mettis & Vous ! :.

Offline Naturalguy87

• Shouting it out loud
  • Can't PM cuz of a banned member lol
  • Referrals: 10
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2015, 12:48:53 am »
Never played 4?

MGS4 was pretty good, more of an emphasis on action and not stealth, but you could still play it stealthily if you choose to.  The main difference is that in 4, you can get away with firefights as getting ammo is pretty easy.  Whereas in the other games, ammo and supplies are much more limited.  The only for MGS4 was amazing though, better than any COD or similar game.  There was quite a steep skill curve, but that's also part of what made it so rewarding.

Offline Mettis

• Be free, be nude!
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Become a part of nature
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2015, 08:58:05 am »
Never played 4?

MGS4 was pretty good, more of an emphasis on action and not stealth, but you could still play it stealthily if you choose to.  The main difference is that in 4, you can get away with firefights as getting ammo is pretty easy.  Whereas in the other games, ammo and supplies are much more limited.  The only for MGS4 was amazing though, better than any COD or similar game.  There was quite a steep skill curve, but that's also part of what made it so rewarding.

@Naturalguy87 Never played MSG4  :embarrassed: just saw a few teaser on YouTube.
nΔa²t+u(r±e)³ = L(i)fe³ - Σ(cl²ot³h²es)

.: Mettis & Vous ! :.