Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Delete account  (Read 3883 times)

TJNaturist

Delete account
« on: March 28, 2015, 02:05:54 am »
Unfortunately the way we  have returned (as a couple, because I need my boyfriend to write for me) is not exactly right according to the forum rules. Besides I felt exactly what my boyfriend told me as the reason he left: There is not much going on in the forum and now that we belong to a local naturist community we have a lot more to share about naturism in real word, and not online.
I was curious about this forum, but now I feel that I will not be using it that much, mostly because I need assistance with English.

When trying to delete account, I could not find the action tab to delete my profile, neither could access staff profile to personally direct my problem.
Could you guys please delete my account? Or just leaving it unused is enough?
Thanks.

Offline nitram

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 4
Re: Delete account
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2015, 02:50:50 pm »
Internet naturist forums attract mainly people who have no network in the real life, or who love to discuss with strangers, or who are activists and see the Internet as a good tool.

People who have naturist friends in the real world often dont' need to look for more friends via the Internet, and they can enjoy face to face discussions. And some activists prefer to focus on local communities (a beach, a campus, a network of associations, etc.) to promote naturist than on (or mainly in) the Internet.

So, I think your decision is very normal and logical.

For account deletion, I don't know how it works. I expect people who knows will answer.

Offline Stephen

• Retired Staff
  • Shouting it out loud
  • δ³Σx²
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2015, 04:32:37 am »
Internet naturist forums attract mainly people who have no network in the real life, or who love to discuss with strangers, or who are activists and see the Internet as a good tool.

People who have naturist friends in the real world often dont' need to look for more friends via the Internet, and they can enjoy face to face discussions. And some activists prefer to focus on local communities (a beach, a campus, a network of associations, etc.) to promote naturist than on (or mainly in) the Internet.

So, I think your decision is very normal and logical.

For account deletion, I don't know how it works. I expect people who knows will answer.

very well put martin

BellaJordan

« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2015, 01:14:25 am »
Hey Stephen,when we can PM? I need to chat with one of the mods about something but I can't reply.

Offline Stephen

• Retired Staff
  • Shouting it out loud
  • δ³Σx²
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2015, 02:30:32 am »
I'm looking at your profile, and it seems you should have had the ability before you even posted the question. I am sending you a test PM now, but you should be able to send and receive them. 

BellaJordan

« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2015, 02:45:32 am »
It must be been delayed because it never said that until after i posted.