Naturist Resources > Naturist Links to National Organisations

Naturist Christians

<< < (3/6) > >>

Dario Western:

--- Quote from: Natterpiller on September 02, 2016, 02:38:34 pm ---it was where one of the admins said I was "the evilest person they could conceive of" because i fell pregnant before getting married... i complained and was told to stop offending people with my lifestyle... BUT i have also met some very good people through it so yeah some crazies to watch out for but overall not bad.

--- End quote ---

WTF?!  What business is it of theirs to judge you like that?  As long as you are a good mother to your child and raising them in the right way, that's all that should count. 

cjpilotboy:
Sometimes people can be radical in thinking their view is righteous in truth. This is something I have recently been doing work over (im in a theological school right now) and infact that type of attitude is something Jesus spoke against. So some members might act in this way but I fully expect other members to correct the ones who think wrongly due to that "righteousness" by no means is it right to label someone like that especially if it gives them a bad view of your site and the members of it.

Danee:

--- Quote from: Natterpiller on September 02, 2016, 02:38:34 pm ---it was where one of the admins said I was "the evilest person they could conceive of" because i fell pregnant before getting married... i complained and was told to stop offending people with my lifestyle... BUT i have also met some very good people through it so yeah some crazies to watch out for but overall not bad.

--- End quote ---

Not a fan. I was a member there and left, as did Natty and Miriam.    I will not go publicly into why as we do not slam other forums. 

Locksmith:
I lost interest.  It's just not as well updated as INYO.  Again, it's unfortunate that they didn't make you feel welcome.  I love how we can all disagree on Politics and religion here on this forum, but not feel judged.  I feel welcome here even as I have different opinions.  Well done @Danee . 

Kyle:
They weren't too nice to gays there >.> this was many years agos.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version