Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Naturist Christians  (Read 30127 times)

rdfcguy

Naturist Christians
« on: April 03, 2015, 01:30:57 pm »
Naturist Christians is a really cool organization that I found long before this forum, so I recommend you guys to check it out if that's your faith. I'm not trying to make a religious discussion or anything- I'm just saying it's there.

Naturist-christians.org

pat9916

Re: Naturist Christians
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2015, 04:48:46 pm »
I was on there about 10 years ago and completely forgot about it, just tried my username and password and it still works.

rdfcguy

« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2015, 06:25:54 pm »
I was on there about 10 years ago and completely forgot about it, just tried my username and password and it still works.
What's your username?

Offline stiloff

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2015, 07:35:38 am »
I just joined.
Make every second count.

Offline Dario Western

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
  • The one, The only (according to Google anyway!)
  • Referrals: 16
    • Dario Western's Page
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2015, 12:51:48 am »
I am on it as well, although I should warn you some of the forum mods are quite stingy at times.  I post to it every now and then.

Seeing as somebody mentioned Jim Cunningham, here is a play he once wrote about nudity and Christianity for his ezine "Naturist Life International".

https://itunes.apple.com/au/podcast/the-brisbane-naturist-show/id422954195?mt=2#
"How ridiculous society is! Why be given a body if you have to shut it away like a rare, rare fiddle?"

Offline Paul

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • I go nude every day, cuz baby, I was born this way
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #5 on: April 24, 2015, 01:43:50 am »
I'm actually a moderator there, though I haven't been active recently.  I intend to go back to checking the forum regularly now that I'm making my online presence known again.  Perhaps I'll see some of you there.
Slaínte,

Paul

Offline cjpilotboy

• Christian Nudist
  • Retired Staff
  • Nude without Towel
  • Be natural, be comfortable ;)
  • Referrals: 37
« Reply #6 on: September 01, 2016, 02:32:59 am »
The issue with the forms is it isnt as easy to see new activity. That is something that isnt easy to overcome but it appears they are willing to work on it. They just got a web guy who moved the site over to a new server so it seems like they are going to be growing or making room for it at least.
Always seek Truth, dont let anything stop you.

Offline jay_p

• Read-Only
  • Nude with Towel
  • Feel free to say hi here or Yahoo
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2016, 01:17:05 pm »
I am there as well and activity is sporadic. It does skew older though and in general is more conservative than here but it is a good forum
Exploring what it means to be nude but dont have as much opportunity as I would like

Natterpiller

« Reply #8 on: September 02, 2016, 02:38:34 pm »
it was where one of the admins said I was "the evilest person they could conceive of" because i fell pregnant before getting married... i complained and was told to stop offending people with my lifestyle... BUT i have also met some very good people through it so yeah some crazies to watch out for but overall not bad.

Offline jay_p

• Read-Only
  • Nude with Towel
  • Feel free to say hi here or Yahoo
« Reply #9 on: September 02, 2016, 06:58:59 pm »
It is a shame someone reacted that way.  I won't go into the theological or moral arguments here (not the proper place).  But just like anywhere there are some good folks and not so good folks there.
Exploring what it means to be nude but dont have as much opportunity as I would like

Offline Dario Western

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
  • The one, The only (according to Google anyway!)
  • Referrals: 16
    • Dario Western's Page
« Reply #10 on: September 02, 2016, 09:13:48 pm »
it was where one of the admins said I was "the evilest person they could conceive of" because i fell pregnant before getting married... i complained and was told to stop offending people with my lifestyle... BUT i have also met some very good people through it so yeah some crazies to watch out for but overall not bad.

WTF?!  What business is it of theirs to judge you like that?  As long as you are a good mother to your child and raising them in the right way, that's all that should count. 

"How ridiculous society is! Why be given a body if you have to shut it away like a rare, rare fiddle?"

Offline cjpilotboy

• Christian Nudist
  • Retired Staff
  • Nude without Towel
  • Be natural, be comfortable ;)
  • Referrals: 37
« Reply #11 on: September 02, 2016, 11:03:47 pm »
Sometimes people can be radical in thinking their view is righteous in truth. This is something I have recently been doing work over (im in a theological school right now) and infact that type of attitude is something Jesus spoke against. So some members might act in this way but I fully expect other members to correct the ones who think wrongly due to that "righteousness" by no means is it right to label someone like that especially if it gives them a bad view of your site and the members of it.
Always seek Truth, dont let anything stop you.

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
« Reply #12 on: September 03, 2016, 10:56:13 am »

Not a fan. I was a member there and left, as did Natty and Miriam.    I will not go publicly into why as we do not slam other forums. 
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline Locksmith

• Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #13 on: September 18, 2016, 06:51:59 am »
I lost interest.  It's just not as well updated as INYO.  Again, it's unfortunate that they didn't make you feel welcome.  I love how we can all disagree on Politics and religion here on this forum, but not feel judged.  I feel welcome here even as I have different opinions.  Well done @Danee

Offline Kyle

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #14 on: September 18, 2016, 08:25:08 am »
They weren't too nice to gays there >.> this was many years agos.