Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Naturist Christians  (Read 3434 times)

Offline Limabean

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Naturist Christians
« Reply #15 on: September 18, 2016, 02:30:33 pm »
it was where one of the admins said I was "the evilest person they could conceive of" because I fell pregnant before getting married... I complained and was told to stop offending people with my lifestyle... BUT I have also met some very good people through it so yeah some crazies to watch out for but overall not bad.

I remember that. They kind of overreacted.
I hope I was one of the good peoples.  :grin:

@Natterpillar

Offline Tree

• Nude with Towel
  • And we danced!
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2017, 11:42:58 am »
Seeing it's been a while and this is still close to the top of this section, thought it best not to start another thread. Are there many of us on here?
A secret's ever safely placed with honest folk and leal;
And secrets trusted unto me are in a locked-up house
Whose keys are lost and on whose door is set the Cadi's seal.
~ From the 1001 Arabian Nights

Offline cjpilotboy

• I'm not sure which is worse, sand in your butt or sand in your socks...
  • Bare Squad - Special Youth Unit
  • Nude without Towel
  • Be natural, be comfortable ;)
  • Referrals: 18
    • TrueNudist
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2017, 02:54:07 pm »
Seeing it's been a while and this is still close to the top of this section, thought it best not to start another thread. Are there many of us on here?

As far as being active on the site, I think most of the users who posted still are active. As far as keeping a conversation open that is focused on faith, that itself inst something that would work well on this forum. I feel like most people would have such a conversation on a christian-nudist specific website tbh.
What is your philosophy?

Offline Maverick

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2017, 08:40:41 pm »

I still have an account there and I log in occasionally but I haven't posted in a while. It's a good site to virtually meet and fellowship with Christian naturists, and maybe even find people or events in your area, but even for a Christian site discussion of doctrine and theology can be pretty sanctioned.

But that said, I've forged a handful of great online relationships with people via that site.
Dressed in His righteousness alone.