Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Fuerteventura  (Read 6947 times)

Offline arno84

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 1
Fuerteventura
« on: April 05, 2015, 07:01:58 am »
Hi folks,
Any advice where to stay in Fuerteventura?
Thanks.

Offline arno84

• Topless with bottoms
Re: Fuerteventura
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2015, 01:44:57 pm »
Seriously? Nobody?
(I upped this message after almost a month... hope it's fine.)

Offline Nat Biss

• Casually Dressed
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2015, 11:46:22 am »
Hi,

I can't give you much information about hotels or accomodation, but I supose you are also interested in nudist beaches, so let me share  with you the ones I love. You can read more on the posts I have written in my blog (and many other sites, of course)

I would choose Jandia, in the south, with plenty of accomodation options (even some hotels have naturist sections).  It's a very narrow peninsula with all facilities on the east coast. Never ending sandy beaches that extend for kilometers, one after the other. Nudists tend to avoid the proximity of hotels, but you can walk naked all along the shore with hardly nobody raising an eyebrow (nudity is not ilegal in Spain). The west coast is an unspoilt area where the strong winds and sea currents keep tourist development away. But you have to cross  the mountains to go to Cofete beach (using a 4WD car may be a good idea). Astonishing landscape and 12 km of sand that you will only share with a few more people. Of course, clothes are completely optional here. (http://playas-nudistas.blogspot.com/2013/10/nude-beaches-jandia.html)

In the north, Corralejo is the main town. The National Park Dunes of Corralejo includes another long sandy beach, 12 km long and hundreds of meters wide, with dunes reaching the center of the island. This is the closest to Sahara desert you can find out of Africa. Most people concentrate next to the hotels and beach facilities, but there are several sections for nude sunbathing. (http://playas-nudistas.blogspot.com/2014/08/grandes-playas-de-corralejo.html)

My third suggestion is El Cotillo, in the west coast. Is a smaller town, not so many tourist resorts, but also great beaches here. (http://playas-nudistas.blogspot.com/2013/09/el-cotillo-lagoon-beaches.html)

These are only some of the possibilities in Fuerteventura. Why not taking a ferry to Lanzarote and the beautiful Papagayo beaches? Or to the unhabited Lobos island? I would definitely rent a car to make the most of my holidays.
When wearing only a smile, be sure to smile a lot

Offline arno84

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2015, 02:24:16 pm »
Hello,

Hey, that is great and very valuable information. That is more that I could expect for a start, thank you so much for sharing. I'll have a look at all this!

Cheers
Arno

Offline Beinnz

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2015, 03:32:11 pm »
Yup, the dunes near Corralejo have a lot of opportunities for going naked. There are calm places, and places with more people. Corralejo - the town - is ok!

Offline katia

• Bare Squad - Special Girls Unit
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 6
« Reply #5 on: May 02, 2015, 11:24:18 am »
Hi folks,
Any advice where to stay in Fuerteventura?
Thanks.

Hi Arno,
I'm rarely connecting and, once I did, I found the question I love...as I love Fuerte!!!!

So, IMO, it all depends what kind of holiday you're looking for....here is my thoughts, based on my experiences.

SOUTH: Between Costa Calma and Morro de Jable...all beautiful beaches, my favourite is Butihondo, although it's narrower than in Jandia, but I like the rocks behind. There are quite many big resorts here around (so, if you're for easy life in resort...here is perfect for you).  Nudism here, as everywhere in Fuerte isn't an issue...you can practice it wherever and many people just do it! On South, I found especially German tourists.

NORTH: Corralejo...that's a lively town, with shops, restaurants and a bit of whatever, just out of Corralejo starts the wonderful Dune natural park, Kms of pristine sandy beach, often windy, often with very few people around...I loved running naked on there, jump in the water and enjoy that freedom. Personally, it's the place I like the most. In Corralejo you find both resorts and other accomodations like apartments or hotels. Here the nationalities are pretty mixed, maybe British are the most...but well mixed

CENTER: Calete de Fusta...that's a good base if you plan to rent a car or a 4wd and explore the island, there's not so much more than hotels around and the beach are rather rocky here. Personally, I don't like it that much, I'd consider it only as a cheap base for discovering the rest of the island!

NORTH-WEST: El Cotillo...that's a calm fisherman town, that's maybe the only lived location on the west cost, here the ocean screams already pretty well, but the beach is simply wonderful, a percet postcard location, especially at sunset where the sun makes long shiny tears on the wet beach...

Making story short, if you wish to have nice beach and easy (a bit lazy) life, go south and you'll be feeling like a king...if you're more for discovery, as I'd be, take a location at center or closer to Corralejo (from here the ferry to Lanzarote and Lobos leaves) and then, make your day everyday, discover your private corner of Fuerte! That's what I love to do, just rent a car or a 4wd and look everyday for my corner of paradise!!!

Write me if you need any info, I'll be happy...I love that island!
The common feeling of the first naked bath is that it won't be the last!

Offline dan108

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #6 on: May 04, 2015, 03:55:15 pm »
Great info - I'm thinking of going there in September.
Always happy to chat by pm or Skype

Offline arno84

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #7 on: May 04, 2015, 04:23:05 pm »
Thanks for the addirional info!
Dan,if I go later than September,I'll wait for your report :D

Offline Nat Biss

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #8 on: May 04, 2015, 07:04:02 pm »
make your day everyday, discover your private corner of Fuerte! That's what I love to do, just rent a car or a 4wd and look everyday for my corner of paradise!!!

Exactly!!!

That's the best of Fuerteventura: no matter in which direction you drive, you'll always find a beautiful place by the sea!

Offline prodigal_son

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2015, 07:05:16 pm »
I'm going here in August with my girlfriend. She is naked around the flat relatively often but that's very much a private thing so the plan is to "stumble" upon naturist beaches. If I strip off she may well follow suit. Ive just got to make sure i suncream everywhere in advance!!

Offline Nat Biss

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2015, 07:14:47 pm »
I'm going here in August with my girlfriend. She is naked around the flat relatively often but that's very much a private thing so the plan is to "stumble" upon naturist beaches. If I strip off she may well follow suit. Ive just got to make sure i suncream everywhere in advance!!

Fuerteventura is the perfect place for a beginner. In its long beaches it's always possible to find a remote place to strip off out of sight of other people.

Offline katia

• Bare Squad - Special Girls Unit
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 6
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2015, 08:17:50 pm »
another good thing in Fuerteventura is that there aren't "strictly nudist" beaches, but they're all rather clothing optional, so, if she feels to strip, she will, otherwise she can stay as she wants.
Look for some more private corner, she'll feel like at home and once she will try that emotion, all will come by itself, next time she'll be the first one getting naked
The common feeling of the first naked bath is that it won't be the last!

Offline prodigal_son

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #12 on: August 25, 2015, 05:33:00 pm »
We got back today and what a place! The landscape is stunning and the sea a lovely blue. It's also a great place for naturism for those taking their first steps like my girlfriend (whether she knew it or not!)

On lots of the beaches there are circular stone shelters made by beach goers to hide from the wind. On a beach just out of Corralejo there is a section where most people are naked. We went there not knowing it was naturist and got one of the stone shelters. At first you don't realise just how many people are around you because they're all inside the rock shelters, then you see people doing impressions of meetkats by standing up to have a look around before sitting down again. Nearly all of the meerkats were naked. In the shelter of the rocks now aware it was a naturist beach i stripped off, to the surprise of my gf. She then got topless and not long afterwards she felt comfortable enough to completely strip off. We had a splash in the sea and a short walk along the beach. It was great! And what's more, my girlfriend loved it!

We went back a few days to this beach. When we were there we had spotted people going in and out of the hotel on the edge of town who were completely nude so assumed it was a naturist hotel. Yesterday, our last day, we nervously buzzed on the gate to go in. We got a day pass to the hotel for 10 euros for both of us. For this we got use of the 2 pools, sun loungers, gym, sauna and 2 hot tubs. There was also a bar serving food and beer which we made the most of. It was a bit surreal at first but we soon got used to it. We were the youngest by 10-20 years apart from one family with two children. We were the last ones to leave the pool area because we were enjoying it so much. All we've been able to talk about since is where we can go on a proper naturist holiday. It will no doubt be next summer when we've saved up some money but we can't wait.

I highly recommend Fuerteventura. We stayed in Corralejo and had a great time eating and drinking in the town and exploring the beaches. Go if you can! The only problem we have now is how to explain why our bums are so brown to friends when we shower at our local sports clubs!

Offline Nat Biss

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #13 on: August 25, 2015, 07:03:56 pm »
That's a great report!. It's nice that your gf has discovered the joy of naturism.

The only problem we have now is how to explain why our bums are so brown to friends when we shower at our local sports clubs!

Probably your friends are now envious and asking themselves why their bums can not be as brown as yours!  :wink:

Offline dan108

• Nude with Towel
« Reply #14 on: September 03, 2015, 08:38:50 pm »
We got back today and what a place! The landscape is stunning and the sea a lovely blue. It's also a great place for naturism for those taking their first steps like my girlfriend (whether she knew it or not!)

On lots of the beaches there are circular stone shelters made by beach goers to hide from the wind. On a beach just out of Corralejo there is a section where most people are naked. We went there not knowing it was naturist and got one of the stone shelters. At first you don't realise just how many people are around you because they're all inside the rock shelters, then you see people doing impressions of meetkats by standing up to have a look around before sitting down again. Nearly all of the meerkats were naked. In the shelter of the rocks now aware it was a naturist beach i stripped off, to the surprise of my gf. She then got topless and not long afterwards she felt comfortable enough to completely strip off. We had a splash in the sea and a short walk along the beach. It was great! And what's more, my girlfriend loved it!

We went back a few days to this beach. When we were there we had spotted people going in and out of the hotel on the edge of town who were completely nude so assumed it was a naturist hotel. Yesterday, our last day, we nervously buzzed on the gate to go in. We got a day pass to the hotel for 10 euros for both of us. For this we got use of the 2 pools, sun loungers, gym, sauna and 2 hot tubs. There was also a bar serving food and beer which we made the most of. It was a bit surreal at first but we soon got used to it. We were the youngest by 10-20 years apart from one family with two children. We were the last ones to leave the pool area because we were enjoying it so much. All we've been able to talk about since is where we can go on a proper naturist holiday. It will no doubt be next summer when we've saved up some money but we can't wait.

I highly recommend Fuerteventura. We stayed in Corralejo and had a great time eating and drinking in the town and exploring the beaches. Go if you can! The only problem we have now is how to explain why our bums are so brown to friends when we shower at our local sports clubs!

Great to hear you had  such an amazing time. I am heading there next weekend and I can't wait!
Always happy to chat by pm or Skype