Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Pokemon, with nudist touches  (Read 32035 times)

Offline Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
  • Referrals: 3
Re: Pokemon, with nudist touches
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2015, 08:17:34 pm »
There actually seems to be a sort of naturist Pokémon community popping up on DeviantArt lately. Glitchy000, who is apparently the Nick behind this rom hack, is one of them, and in his nude trainer artwork, he explains why it is mostly female classes: They generally have more revealing or form-fitting clothing, reducing the effort in adapting them.
Some of those DeviantArtists have lately produced some amazing stuff, such as the recent pictures by TarriPup (Example).
They also have some fictional stories on the good side of Sturgeon's law. One is Pokémon Flora by SuperSonicWinxKnux, which I would love to see turned into a game. There is also A Cinnabar Nudist's Story by TheArcticDemon, which is more Anime-like. It is a great story, though I am not too fond of the risqué themes that pop up occasionally - especially around a certain gym leader.
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #31 on: September 01, 2015, 09:16:36 pm »
Don't know if it's the same one as the one I have at home, but mine doesn't require the original game to run either. I've had it saved on there forever. I'll reply back later with more info and if anyone wants a copy of it can just let me know.
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #32 on: September 05, 2015, 03:48:01 am »
http://gamejolt.com/games/pokemon-uncensored-edition/18255#close

Everyone is welcome. No emulator is required to run it.

This is a sorta stand alone title. So yah, not Sapphire or anything. Have fun!

The only thing that I don't like about it is you can't make it full screen.
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.

Offline Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
« Reply #33 on: September 05, 2015, 08:22:59 am »
To me, it looks like it is all about Celadon Gym. The rest seems a lot dirtier.
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #34 on: September 05, 2015, 03:51:23 pm »

Yah, should had warned about that. There isn't any sex or anything like that in the game, but they are rather rude to the character and will talk a lot of trash. Not as good as the idea of the other one, but it's a mostly completed game at least.

Offline TheNudeBot

• Guy Talk
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 8
« Reply #35 on: September 06, 2015, 01:35:55 am »

Yah, should had warned about that. There isn't any sex or anything like that in the game, but they are rather rude to the character and will talk a lot of trash. Not as good as the idea of the other one, but it's a mostly completed game at least.

I've seen very little of it but the only naked characters I know of that version I can make up 2 resounds for. one the maker had a dirty mind because both are female (I dislike that 1) the other is one is a swimmer (and naked swimming is better and likely faster) and the other is about keeping things natural
Hanging out with everything out

Zach

« Reply #36 on: September 06, 2015, 03:00:01 am »
I just read all of the Cinnabar Nudist's Story and I REALLY enjoyed it. I loved that story very much. Is there any other stories that intertwine Pokemon and Nudism?

Offline Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
« Reply #37 on: September 06, 2015, 06:51:41 am »
I just read all of the Cinnabar Nudist's Story and I REALLY enjoyed it. I loved that story very much. Is there any other stories that intertwine Pokemon and Nudism?
There are the subsequent chapters which have not been uploaded to DeviantArt, you can find them on fanfiction.net. There are a few less wholesome scenes, though.
I linked Pokémon Flora above.
The other fics I have seen were not that good.

Offline Glitchy000

• N Forum Veteran
  • Casually Dressed
  • What is "personal text"?
  • Referrals: 0
    • Glitchy000 - deviantArt
« Reply #38 on: October 18, 2015, 10:49:26 am »
8o OH...MY...GOODNESS
People actually played my mods?! I'm glad you guys liked them! >^.^<

I didn't realize I had any sort of notoriety in making them. Just a hobby that I wasted hours on. I wanted to keep going too but I've been busy with school and I've actually started an original game built in Unreal with Tarri (above) called "Project Skyglass" (for now)!

I may go back to making PKMN mods but I never have enough time and I can't monetize on it (which is where Skyglass comes in). If someone else wants to pick up the mantle of the coding part, I can still write and make the sprites but the technical side of implementing them with shoddy editing tools, I just don't have the time.
I'm just trying to normalize nudity while drawing something cute along the way :D

glitchy000.deviantart.com

Riot.EXE

« Reply #39 on: October 18, 2015, 11:01:26 am »
8o OH...MY...GOODNESS

I didn't realize I had any sort of notoriety in making them. Just a hobby that I wasted hours on. I wanted to keep going too but I've been busy with school and I've actually started an original game built in Unreal with Tarri (above) called "Project Skyglass" (for now)!

I may go back to making PKMN mods but I never have enough time and I can't monetize on it (which is where Skyglass comes in). If someone else wants to pick up the mantle of the coding part, I can still write and make the sprites but the technical side of implementing them with shoddy editing tools, I just don't have the time.

:boobs ^Look at him realizing he achieved his dreams and shit...^ :boobs

Offline Glitchy000

• N Forum Veteran
  • Casually Dressed
  • What is "personal text"?
    • Glitchy000 - deviantArt
« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2015, 11:06:24 am »
8o OH...MY...GOODNESS

:boobs ^Look at him realizing he achieved his dreams and shit...^ :boobs

Um.
I just got some surprisingly positive attention for something I thought for years would be ignored is all.

(And your icons and banners (whatever you call 'em) and stuff suggest you may not be here for the right reasons... just sayin')
« Last Edit: October 18, 2015, 11:08:17 am by Glitchy000 »
I'm just trying to normalize nudity while drawing something cute along the way :D

glitchy000.deviantart.com

Offline Zephyr

• Gallifrey Stands
  • Teens Only Member
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2015, 06:05:05 am »
Has this developed into a chaos not ment for this topic? Just read the title. Why not just PM it between yourselves?

Offline Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
« Reply #42 on: October 20, 2015, 06:35:27 am »
Has this developed into a chaos not ment for this topic? Just read the title. Why not just PM it between yourselves?
Indeed, going to fork it off when I get home
EDIT: Cleaned it up.

Ad1210

« Reply #43 on: December 10, 2015, 09:56:45 am »
Fire pokemon....kinda dangerous in the raw?
 :wink:

Offline Zephyr

• Gallifrey Stands
  • Teens Only Member
  • Nude with Towel
« Reply #44 on: December 11, 2015, 11:01:12 am »
In my case, I'm a fire addict, prefering a Pokèmon that is gonna light 'em up (shout out to the Fall Out Boy song) to base my fireteam around