Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Pokemon, with nudist touches  (Read 32040 times)

Offline NudieDaniel

• Transport nerd, Natureboy Kiwi
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • The control room
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Pokemon, with nudist touches
« Reply #60 on: December 03, 2016, 02:42:16 am »
Looks @Glitchy000 has started on this again so bumping it up

@TheNudeBot go into options -> Emulator -> Save Type -> select Flash 128k then reset
I'm everywhere and nowhere

Riot.EXE

« Reply #61 on: December 03, 2016, 01:07:57 pm »
Looks @Glitchy000 has started on this again so bumping it up

@TheNudeBot go into options -> Emulator -> Save Type -> select Flash 128k then reset

So, Team Aqua was all like, "FUCK CLOTHES" but Magma was like, "Nah, Clothing is still dope.

That's cool, but I kinda feel like everyone else should have a mix of clothed or not, but that's just me.

Offline Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #62 on: December 03, 2016, 01:30:44 pm »
In the game mod, Aqua was a nudist movement while Magma are their opponents. That is why they cover even more skin than in the original. What I find weirder is Archie's silly beard.
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

Offline Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
« Reply #63 on: December 04, 2016, 08:22:47 am »
The person who put up the Emerald Nudist Edition video is called Nicholas Cannan, and he's still developing it to this day. He has a profile on DeviantArt: http://glitchyreal.deviantart.com/ He's such a good artist, I look up to him~
We know. He posted here before, although he has not been active lately. Also, his name recently changed due to marriage.
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

Riot.EXE

« Reply #64 on: December 04, 2016, 09:44:20 am »
The person who put up the Emerald Nudist Edition video is called Nicholas Cannan, and he's still developing it to this day. He has a profile on DeviantArt: http://glitchyreal.deviantart.com/ He's such a good artist, I look up to him~
We know. He posted here before, although he has not been active lately. Also, his name recently changed due to marriage.
See, that's why I waited on you to say something.

Offline Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
« Reply #65 on: December 04, 2016, 10:53:46 am »
huh?

Riot.EXE

« Reply #66 on: December 04, 2016, 08:41:55 pm »
huh?

*Sigh* You were guaranteed to be "nicer" about it than I'd have been, because this whole "not looking to see if something has already been said" thing is a damned pandemic on this forum.

Riot.EXE

« Reply #67 on: December 04, 2016, 10:44:55 pm »
I messed this thread up bad  :embarrassed: I'm so sorry, everyone, I just wanted to help...
No you didn't, it's fine. You're new.

Offline barefoot_Zanko

• Barefoot for Life
  • Topless with bottoms
  • Proud naturist, artist, and gamer~
  • Referrals: 1
    • DeviantArt
« Reply #68 on: December 05, 2016, 02:46:18 am »
I tried using unlzGBA once to edit sprites, but whenever I tried to input the sprites, the palettes got instantly garbled. :happy It was a lot of fun, though!
Live always among nature, as we were born, and as we were meant to be.

Offline rare446

• Nude Pokemon Nerd
  • Topless with bottoms
  • Feel free to dm about anything~
« Reply #69 on: December 17, 2016, 01:10:29 am »
Hey, I was curious, does anyone happen to know about any nude friendly mods for HGSS or the 5th gen games? Or does anyone know how to replace the sprites in those properly? I've been trying to make a mod myself, but when I try, it doesn't replace the sprites properly, so I kinda shelved it (if not given up).

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #70 on: December 17, 2016, 06:03:09 am »
Hey, I was curious, does anyone happen to know about any nude friendly mods for HGSS or the 5th gen games? Or does anyone know how to replace the sprites in those properly? I've been trying to make a mod myself, but when I try, it doesn't replace the sprites properly, so I kinda shelved it (if not given up).

From my understanding, all the later games are a lot more difficult to mod as it's essentially "hacking" the game. Something that Nintendo has never liked to begin with. I surfed around online though and found that most people use the HEX editor to do all the modding...how extensive it is and exactly how to use it, I dunno.
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.

Offline Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
« Reply #71 on: January 08, 2017, 01:04:37 pm »
My own attempt to bring bare bums to Alola:

Unfortunately, the limited means currently available (texture edits only) cause the game to treat the newly-exposed skin as fabric - meaning no tan is applied. This makes the player character quite a cottontail.

Also, without the ability to edit 3D models, the life jacket and helmet stay on.

Offline rare446

• Nude Pokemon Nerd
  • Topless with bottoms
  • Feel free to dm about anything~
« Reply #72 on: January 08, 2017, 09:37:28 pm »
@Delta lucky for you, I'll be taking  a 3D modelling and texturing class this semester, so I may be able to help out. I was really hoping to be at least shirtless in alola, so I was planning on making some mods eventually anyway. Maybe when I'm done with my class, we can work together to make a clothes free alola?

Also, I was wondering... Are you the same Delta form Pokebeach?

Offline Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
« Reply #73 on: January 08, 2017, 10:10:29 pm »
@Delta lucky for you, I'll be taking  a 3D modelling and texturing class this semester, so I may be able to help out. I was really hoping to be at least shirtless in alola, so I was planning on making some mods eventually anyway. Maybe when I'm done with my class, we can work together to make a clothes free alola?

Also, I was wondering... Are you the same Delta form Pokebeach?
Nope, never been there. TCG-first sites do not pique my interest.

Modelling and texturing are no expertise of mine, that much is true, but that is not the limiting factor in this endeavour. Limitations imposed by the game and the limited understanding we have of it so far are more significant hindrances.

Offline Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
« Reply #74 on: January 09, 2017, 06:58:46 pm »
Yes! I did it. Snooped through the file with a hex editor some more and found a block that contains the skin tone mask. Applied it to the bathing suit area and voila - no more tan lines. Now I just need to port it to the overworld and female models and all I can do with my terrible artistic lack of capability shall be done.