Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Pokemon, with nudist touches  (Read 32036 times)

Online Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
  • Referrals: 3
Re: Pokemon, with nudist touches
« Reply #75 on: January 14, 2017, 03:39:02 pm »
Sorry for triple-posting, but using a dark skin tone for proof:

And thanks to emulation, I can get a bit more resolution than that of a regular 3DS.
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

Offline Northman

• Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #76 on: January 14, 2017, 04:24:40 pm »
Impressive.

Riot.EXE

« Reply #77 on: January 14, 2017, 09:33:44 pm »

And thanks to emulation, I can get a bit more resolution than that of a regular 3DS.

Finally, Black people can be trainers!

Online Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
« Reply #78 on: January 14, 2017, 10:35:23 pm »

Skin tones have been available in every game with customizable trainers so far, though to be fair in X/Y, the darkest skin tone was still rather brown - which is strange given that France, which the region of the game is based on, has a rather large black population of African heritage due to its colonial history, at least by central European standards.
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

Online Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
« Reply #79 on: January 15, 2017, 09:18:37 pm »
OK, with a rudimentary body for the girls done:
here is a version you can try out.
You need a game patched with SaltySD (https://github.com/shinyquagsire23/SaltySD) to get it to work out-of-the-box, otherwise you can use the same files to build a new RomFS. Either way, it takes some technical skill to set it up, and I am afraid I cannot help you much with that, as the files themselves are a) very large and b) copyrighted software.
If you are using an emulator such as Citra and have a CXI or unencrypted 3DS file, you can use one of the attached IPS patches though. Tested with Moon, might work with Sun as well but Moon is what I have. The saltysd directory goes into %AppData%\Citra\sdmc\ (so that the final path to the files looks like "c:\Users\<your name>\AppData\Roaming\Citra\sdmc\saltysd\SunMoon\a\1\8\1"), the patch goes onto your 3DS/CXI file and you are good to go.

Riot.EXE

« Reply #80 on: January 17, 2017, 03:23:44 am »

Skin tones have been available in every game with customizable trainers so far, though to be fair in X/Y, the darkest skin tone was still rather brown - which is strange given that France, which the region of the game is based on, has a rather large black population of African heritage due to its colonial history, at least by central European standards.
I quit Pokémon at gen 4...

Online Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
« Reply #81 on: March 19, 2017, 08:57:06 am »
A little update: I have added some additional modifications, replacing the "Collegiate Tank" (available from the first shop in both versions for both sexes) with a version taken straight from The Emperor's New Clothes. Download the updated version under http://s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=00386814874468775591

I am afraid that this is the extent of nude player mods available without changing the game's code, though. 3D model editing might enable better quality and nude NPCs, and the land-based ride gear is always an option even with just texture edits, but that is as far as things go.

Offline rare446

• Nude Pokemon Nerd
  • Topless with bottoms
  • Feel free to dm about anything~
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #82 on: March 31, 2017, 01:07:41 am »
Could you make a version of the male's shirt sans nips? I feel odd being the only one in the region with nips, especially ones that are so close together (I don't mean to offend). Also, I'm sorry again to sound rather rude, but would you be able to make the black hair actually more black? I mean, with tan and darker skinned trainers, it just looks like a muted blue color and not that dark.

Online Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
« Reply #83 on: March 31, 2017, 05:02:56 pm »
Yeah, they did turn out a bit prominent and not that well-placed. Never noticed that the Royal and Kiawe did not have any nipples, though. They both have rather defined pectoral muscles though, which does help hide their lack in a way a "smoother" body like the protagonist's does not.

No offense taken, I probably should redo that part, make them more subtle while also optimizing their position a bit. With the girl, I had the shape to guide me a bit, but boys have less detail in the chest region. And honestly, I have never paid so much attention to nipples before, I just noticed how far to the side they tend to be on skinny bodies.

thelvx

« Reply #84 on: April 03, 2017, 07:03:40 pm »
Total nostalgia.

Offline NudieDaniel

• Transport nerd, Natureboy Kiwi
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • The control room
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #85 on: November 09, 2018, 10:05:59 pm »
Well I and someone else made a comment and we got this reply

"I'm always amazed at how many people come back to this place. Thanks guys :)
Anyway, yeah, I'll finally release it. Why the heck not? You'll find it in the link below.

I really wish I could've done more with it but I'm actually moving on the another project. This game mod has inspired me to create my own game with naturist philosophies without having to work with copyrighted material and programming limitations. I've learned a lot and will move on to greater things.

With what I know of animation and game design, it should be great!

This contains the .ips patch. You'll need Lunar ips and your own Pokemon Emerald rom to run it: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxIioGKWKW_jazJKZmhNVlZlZFU/view?usp=sharing
"

For anyone who hasn't played it yet

Bump

https://internationalyn.org/forum/index.php/topic,19801.msg208306.html#msg208306
I'm everywhere and nowhere

Offline noclue

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #86 on: December 17, 2018, 11:26:16 pm »
Oh this seems interesting, quite well made!
Is there a version of Pokémon Go as well?  :rolleyes:

Riot.EXE

« Reply #87 on: December 18, 2018, 02:15:14 am »
Oh this seems interesting, quite well made!
Is there a version of Pokémon Go as well?  :rolleyes:

Pfffft! No!

Offline noclue

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #88 on: December 18, 2018, 11:12:24 pm »
That's a shame, missed opportunity there!

Offline DiZXIII

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #89 on: December 20, 2018, 12:56:40 pm »
That's pretty good. I especially like the B&W art. White 2 was my first Pokemon game, so it's nice seeing that generation get some love.