Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Supervisor Scott Wiener gets ‘stalked’ to work by angry nudist  (Read 1570 times)

Offline NudieDaniel

• Transport nerd, Natureboy Kiwi
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • The control room
  • Referrals: 2
In case you missed it, Thursday was Walk to Work Day — but for Supervisor Scott Wiener, it was more like “stalked” to work day.

For the entire length of Wiener’s walk from the Castro to City Hall, he was followed by George Davis, the nudist mayoral candidate who is still upset over Wiener’s campaign to ban the town’s “naked men” from their daily gatherings.

A clothed Davis followed Wiener all the way, shouting “civil liberty” with both arms extended over his head while flipping twin birds.

“I have say, I admire his stamina,” Wiener said. “I could never keep my arms up for that long.”

http://blog.sfgate.com/matierandross/2015/04/13/supervisor-scott-wiener-gets-stalked-to-work-by-angry-nudist/
I'm everywhere and nowhere

Offline Stephen

• Retired Staff
  • Shouting it out loud
  • δ³Σx²
  • Referrals: 4
Re: Supervisor Scott Wiener gets ‘stalked’ to work by angry nudist
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2015, 02:48:05 am »
This is hilarious, San Fran though, so not unexpected. Didn't care for the comment on the bottom of the article.

Offline Historybuff83

• Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Supervisor Scott Wiener gets ‘stalked’ to work by angry nudist
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2015, 04:24:16 am »
I dislike how the comments describe naturists as "exhibitionists" and "mentally disturbed".
Your first mistake was reading the comments on the Internet