Naturist Resources > Oceania/Australasia etc.

Car wash nude frolic brings charges in Australia

(1/2) > >>

brandon:
BRISBANE, Australia - It was just a routine car wash. Except there was no car - and no clothing.

Four Australian men who allegedly undressed and soaped up at a car wash have been charged with exposure and public nuisance. Police say the two 19-year-old and two 23-year-old men paid for a wash before stripping nude and cleaning themselves in the soapy water while their female companions took photos.

Police arrived mid-cycle after being called Sunday by Smart Wash operators in the town of Biloela in Queensland state. The four men are due to appear in court next month.

Police and the car wash operator warned the public against mimicking the men, with police saying Tuesday the high-pressure washer could be dangerous, especially if it goes in the eyes.

Nude_not_rude:
Hey you beat me too it! Here's the link to the story :- Four men in naked car wash romp as girlfriends filmed them

--- Quote ---Four men in naked car wash romp as girlfriends filmed them
The Courier-Mail  November 10, 2009 01:54pm

FOUR young men who were caught cooling off naked inside a central Queensland car wash have been warned their prank could have had much more serious consequences.
The two 19-year-olds and two 23-year-old men paid $17 for the full service during a night out in Biloela early Sunday morning, then stripped off and ran around inside as their girlfriends filmed them.

Police patrolling the area put a stop to the ``fun'' before the wash hit full-cycle, the Courier Mail reports.

``They were stopped before it went too far. They could have been seriously injured,'' said a Queensland Police Service spokeswoman.

She said the men were warned of the danger of high-pressure cleaners and issued with notices to appear in court for public nuisance and wilful exposure.

``A car wash is for washing cars, not people,'' said the spokeswoman.

A service station attendant said the high pressure sprayers had the potential to remove skin and ``could've blown their eyes out of their sockets''.
--- End quote ---

I Love the line, "A Car wash is for washing cars, not people".  :909 Got to admit, I've never thought of doing that.  :56789

luvthemgiants:

--- Quote from: AZ SkydiverGirl on November 11, 2009, 03:48:05 am ---Or it hits their *private* areas at full pressure.......   :879 :234567

--- End quote ---

they would end up looking like 2 Ken dolls.....anatomically incorrect!   :879

brandon:
I've never looked that closely at a Ken doll, but I hear there's a new Ken:

--- Quote ---Mattel launches new boyfriend for Barbie - Sugar Daddy Ken

By staff writers
news.com.au

October 30, 2009

BARBIE has a new Ken - and he comes complete with a touch of Florida flair and a name you aren't likely to forget.

Sugar Daddy Ken is the latest incarnation of Barbie's long-time boyfriend.

Entertainmentearth.com, which sells the toy, describes this latest version of Ken as wearing a "dashing jacquard-patterned jacket with a light pink polo shirt and crisp white pants".

He sports a mop of silver hair and a fake tan to rival any young Hollywood "It girl" along with another of their favourite accessories - a little white dog.

His ensemble also includes floral swimming trunks, flip-flops, sunglasses and a bottle of water - everything you need to laze by the pool or sun yourself on the beach.

--- End quote ---

randomer909:

--- Quote from: AZ SkydiverGirl on November 11, 2009, 11:50:57 pm ---Sugar Daddy Ken?????? WTF???? Wait till the girls get older and learn what a *real* sugar daddy is........  :4345

--- End quote ---
Is that little crazy smiley meant to imply something Christine? :422

:345678

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version