Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Calling All Gamers! Lets expand IYNO to the Gaming World!  (Read 3825 times)

H3R0

Calling All Gamers! Lets expand IYNO to the Gaming World!
« on: May 25, 2015, 10:35:07 pm »
Since Heroes of the Storm is going to drop on June 2nd, I got thinking of making an IYNO group in various games and platforms for gamers of this community to join! If we can get enough people in on this idea, we can definitely get more members on this site! We might even gather some non-nudist friends! Tell me what you think!  :police:
« Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 03:51:23 am by H3R0 »

Offline Stephen

• Retired Staff
  • Shouting it out loud
  • δ³Σx²
  • Referrals: 4
Re: Calling All Gamers! Lets expand IYNO to the Gaming World!
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2015, 03:08:22 am »
Since Heroes of the Storm is going to drop on June 2nd, I got thinking of making an IYNO group in various games and platforms for gamers of this community to join! If we can get enough people in on this idea, we can definitely get more revenue on this site! We might even gather some non-nudist friends! Tell me what you think!  :police:

revenue? we're non-profit mate
and I thought about it before, but I feel like my gaming days are way behind me  :yoda

H3R0

« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2015, 03:52:10 am »
Since Heroes of the Storm is going to drop on June 2nd, I got thinking of making an IYNO group in various games and platforms for gamers of this community to join! If we can get enough people in on this idea, we can definitely get more revenue on this site! We might even gather some non-nudist friends! Tell me what you think!  :police:

revenue? we're non-profit mate
and I thought about it before, but I feel like my gaming days are way behind me  :yoda

@Stephen I fixed it! I guess I didn't understand the true meaning of revenue  :embarrassed: I meany publicity!

Offline Stephen

• Retired Staff
  • Shouting it out loud
  • δ³Σx²
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2015, 12:31:05 pm »
@Stephen I fixed it! I guess I didn't understand the true meaning of revenue  :embarrassed: I meany publicity!

Haha, it's alright

PrinceOfNaturism

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2015, 07:56:43 pm »
I would, but the only games I do multiplayer for right now are Republic Commando (and last I checked the multiplayer on RC was pretty much dead), and Jedi Academy, and in JKA, I have my own clan for my YouTube channel (*SHAMELESS PLUG* the clan is [CMS] if you want to join.)

Offline Zephyr

• Gallifrey Stands
  • Teens Only Member
  • Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2015, 07:05:26 am »
Well, an idea for next-gen could be to set up an IYNO club in Forza Horizon 2, Assassin's Creed: Unity and maybe Halo: the MCC (I'm not 100% sure). Another idea is to use the power of the Xbox One's new backwards compatibility feature to play online with 360 owners as well. Games we could set up private lobby matches for include Titanfall, The Crew (doing PVP races and then deciding if some of us wanna crew up), Need for Speed: Rivals and all of the games listed before.

Riot.EXE

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2015, 08:20:04 am »
Two words: FIGHTING GAMES.

Offline JOE

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • I am Joe. Joe is me.
  • Referrals: 11
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2015, 12:14:42 am »
Well, an idea for next-gen could be to set up an IYNO club in Forza Horizon 2, Assassin's Creed: Unity and maybe Halo: the MCC (I'm not 100% sure). Another idea is to use the power of the Xbox One's new backwards compatibility feature to play online with 360 owners as well. Games we could set up private lobby matches for include Titanfall, The Crew (doing PVP races and then deciding if some of us wanna crew up), Need for Speed: Rivals and all of the games listed before.
Id be down for Horizon! Fighting games! Whatever! I dont have many Xbox One games right now but with winter coming i'll have more time to game.

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2015, 01:39:29 am »
I abandoned the whole console gaming. Figured out I was spending more money there. So just Blizzard and Steam. Steam has groups that you can setup there as well. Might be worth it to setup a Steam group for IYNO.
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.

Zach

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2015, 03:26:05 am »
I abandoned the whole console gaming. Figured out I was spending more money there. So just Blizzard and Steam. Steam has groups that you can setup there as well. Might be worth it to setup a Steam group for IYNO.

Same. I abandoned consoles a while ago. I only keep my ps3 and soon ps4 because of the Persona titles and Kingdom Hearts titles coming out for it soon.

Riot.EXE

« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2015, 06:12:36 am »
I could never abandon consoles. Nope. Shame the world practically abandoned arcades, though.

Offline Zephyr

• Gallifrey Stands
  • Teens Only Member
  • Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2015, 10:49:37 am »
Id be down for Horizon! Fighting games! Whatever! I dont have many Xbox One games right now but with winter coming i'll have more time to game.
What's your gamer tag? I ask because we could set up a session

Density

« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2015, 12:18:14 pm »
If there is a group for IYNO on Steam, i'd be down to join. I only do PC gaming anyway cause there is just more value in it.

Offline cjpilotboy

• Christian Nudist
  • Retired Staff
  • Nude without Towel
  • Be natural, be comfortable ;)
  • Referrals: 37
« Reply #13 on: November 26, 2015, 05:57:53 pm »
There is a group on steam already. The name is InternationalYNO   I.Y.N.O.
Join up and we can see what games everyone wants to play on there ( just post a list of games everyone has in their own libraries)
Always seek Truth, dont let anything stop you.

Density

« Reply #14 on: November 30, 2015, 03:32:15 pm »
yeah it is a private group, my name is The Deo on Steam