General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > Television, Movies and Theatre

What TV series are you currently watching?

<< < (138/168) > >>

Paula MZ:
blood & water season 3

Moss:
I've just started watching Andor, its really good. Other than that, I've been watching the weekly episodes of Mob Pyscho and Chainsaw Man

swede:
Just finished watching "Inside Job" on Netflix. I'd say it's meh, decent background show. Not super good but a bit of fun. I like the main character, her father is a bit too badly written though.

It’s only me:

--- Quote from: swede on December 10, 2022, 08:16:45 am ---Just finished watching "Inside Job" on Netflix. I'd say it's meh, decent background show. Not super good but a bit of fun. I like the main character, her father is a bit too badly written though.

--- End quote ---

pretty much how i felt about it. i recently finished wednesday and that was really good. i don't want to spoil anything but i did kinda see that twist coming.

swede:

--- Quote from: It’s only me on December 10, 2022, 10:02:57 pm ---
--- Quote from: swede on December 10, 2022, 08:16:45 am ---Just finished watching "Inside Job" on Netflix. I'd say it's meh, decent background show. Not super good but a bit of fun. I like the main character, her father is a bit too badly written though.

--- End quote ---

pretty much how i felt about it. i recently finished wednesday and that was really good. i don't want to spoil anything but i did kinda see that twist coming.

--- End quote ---

Haha yeah definitely. Nice to see that im not the only one with that opinion. The only other people who have ever spoken about it really liked it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version