General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > Television, Movies and Theatre

What TV series are you currently watching?

<< < (150/169) > >>

Ladybug:

--- Quote from: jamesnotcompletely on August 30, 2023, 07:51:54 pm ---ive been rewatching modern family, ive already finished it but i really liked it so watching it again lmao

--- End quote ---

It's too addicting!

TRENCH:

--- Quote from: rockasocka1992 on October 08, 2023, 06:47:59 pm ---Bingewatched ''The Continental'' with my best friend last night :).
It is great, definetely worth reccomending if you are a fan of the John Wick universe ;).

--- End quote ---
I am also watching the continental but I haven't finished it yet. Great series by the way

Blake Skies:

--- Quote from: TRENCH on October 25, 2023, 06:01:11 pm ---
--- Quote from: rockasocka1992 on October 08, 2023, 06:47:59 pm ---Bingewatched ''The Continental'' with my best friend last night :).
It is great, definetely worth reccomending if you are a fan of the John Wick universe ;).

--- End quote ---
I am also watching the continental but I haven't finished it yet. Great series by the way

--- End quote ---

Do you need to Watch the John Wick movies to see Continental?

spongeman:
I just finished Raised by Wolves... such a pity it was canceled so abruptly, it's really a great show but it ended with a cliffhanger. It's so hard to find shows with proper closure nowadays, I feel like 90% or more of them get canceled sooner or later and end with a cliffhanger.

It’s only me:
the fall of the house of usher

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version