Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Best and Worst Science Fiction Television Programmes?  (Read 3445 times)

Ad1210

Re: Best and Worst Science Fiction Television Programmes?
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2015, 01:27:27 pm »
Yes - I get a lot of flack for that.

I like Archer, the crew, the NX5, the adventures, the journey into the expanse.
I like how it filled in the backstory between Zephram Cochrane's flight and the original Star Trek including the formation of the alliance.

Not really sure why it wasn't more popular.

I should mention (I did mention but the server didn't save my edit) that Doctor Who and Firefly both feature positive depictions of naturist ideals - Doctor Who and Capt. Malcolm Reynolds are both pretty confident in the skin they're in.

I think Enterprise suffered from being the last series in a continous line.  Voyager had dragged out somewhat and people were ready for something else.

Austins087

« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2015, 01:31:28 pm »
I really enjoy watching Orphan Black on BBC. If you've never seen it, I don't want to say too much about  its storyline. Part of the fun is watching the very first season and being caught up in the chaos. When I started, it took me a few episodes to get my bearings and gain any sense of what was happening. Just when you think it can't be taken any further, or get any weirder, it does!

Has anyone else watched this? I'd love to hear your thoughts on it!

lock7235

« Reply #17 on: December 29, 2015, 11:02:09 am »
Stargate SG1 and Atlantis are my favs of all time