Naturist Resources > Blogs, Videos, Articles about Naturism/Nudity

5 Body Shaming Comments Naturists Are Tired Of Hearing

<< < (3/5) > >>

Bobbert:

--- Quote from: Cor on November 04, 2016, 12:58:07 pm ---I somewhat disagree that breasts are not inherently sexual. Speaking as a medical student, we learn about secondary sexual characteristics. These include hair growth in the genital region and armpit, facial hair for the men, and the growth of breasts for the women. As most of you have personally experienced, these changes happen in puberty, and the timing coincides with the discovery of sexuality. Developed breasts are a sign that a woman has become fertile, and is an unique trait for women, so to say that they have no sexuality associated with them might be a little naive.

Just my 2 cents.

--- End quote ---

The terminology certainly doesn't help since there are two different definitions of "sexual" working here.  On the one hand we're talking about the traditional physical "maleness" or "femaleness" of a body, and on the other we're talking about physical attractiveness.

cp:

Like all minority groups, it is the ignorance of it all that scares me...

Being Gay, when someone finds out or asks me if i am, and i say, yes, very often i hear " oh i couldn't do that "

My Answer is "What Love somebody " ?

Ignorance isn't always bliss lol

Katlyn315:

--- Quote from: cp on November 06, 2016, 03:58:29 pm ---
Like all minority groups, it is the ignorance of it all that scares me...

--- End quote ---

Well said, it's our  job to change and erase the ignorance.

StephenL2001:

This is a great post.
People should see this who are considered trying this out for the first time.
We've met all kinds of nudists. There are still experienced nudists, going to nudist camps, who seem to only want to hang out with nudists that they consider attractive, or have a certain body type. I think this would be very confusing for a lot of people as to why we are going nude.

skinnydipper2:
Couple of quick comments:
People have different tastes as far as what they think is attractive. I have seen some people nude that I don't care to see nude. Some people don't take care of their bodies how they should for one. They can do what they want with their body however - that includes showing it off.
They hair thing is a preference. I don't like hair and find it unattractive and dirty. I have a lot of it and I shave it every day. This opinion goes back to the first comment. Everyone has different tastes.
Do you and enjoy what you want/like.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version