Naturist Resources > Blogs, Videos, Articles about Naturism/Nudity

5 Body Shaming Comments Naturists Are Tired Of Hearing

<< < (2/5) > >>

BellaJordan:

--- Quote from: Redscool on June 28, 2015, 06:02:48 pm ---Until shame was thrown into it, you are very correct. Don't know about other religions though. Might be something similar.

--- End quote ---

Yup yup. If shame wasn't throwing into it,there wouldn't be a lot of self conscious people(sad to admit I'm  kinda a little self conscious about myself)

DrgHybrid:

--- Quote from: BellaJordan on June 29, 2015, 04:58:22 am ---
--- Quote from: Redscool on June 28, 2015, 06:02:48 pm ---Until shame was thrown into it, you are very correct. Don't know about other religions though. Might be something similar.

--- End quote ---

Yup yup. If shame wasn't throwing into it,there wouldn't be a lot of self conscious people(sad to admit I'm  kinda a little self conscious about myself)

--- End quote ---

I'm a lot self conscious, lol. Going to a place in Oklahoma soon to try and try to lower that some. So don't feel sad about it. :)

softynude:
3. I've to add about the pubic hair, that it provides to genitals a natural barrier from bacteria, dirt and friction it also host friendly bacteria colonies which helps protecting from the harmful ones .

Dario Western:

--- Quote from: BellaJordan on June 28, 2015, 04:12:22 pm ---
--- Quote from: Redscool on June 28, 2015, 05:10:22 am ---This could so be fixed if people just did a little research. It doesn't take long to understand that nudism isn't about flashing our nakedness around and that we are all proud of who and how we are.

Makes me wonder how different the world might be if clothes, and all materials to make any type of clothes, just up and vanished one day. hmmm  :laughing

--- End quote ---

Well not to go throwing religion or what not around but originally when God the world was created,we were all supposed to be naked.

--- End quote ---

This is what the Christian nudists and naturists believe.  They think that because of Jesus Christ's sacrifice we are supposed to be returned to the same state that Adam & Eve had before the fall - naked and unashamed. 

Nature has not and never will change.  Humans are always brought into the world naked, so why should we be ashamed of nature and science? 

Cor:
I somewhat disagree that breasts are not inherently sexual. Speaking as a medical student, we learn about secondary sexual characteristics. These include hair growth in the genital region and armpit, facial hair for the men, and the growth of breasts for the women. As most of you have personally experienced, these changes happen in puberty, and the timing coincides with the discovery of sexuality. Developed breasts are a sign that a woman has become fertile, and is an unique trait for women, so to say that they have no sexuality associated with them might be a little naive.

Just my 2 cents.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version