Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: How do I turn off email updates from IYNO?  (Read 8278 times)

Offline Sunlover

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Nude whenever possible
  • Referrals: 0
Re: How do I turn off email updates from IYNO?
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2016, 11:40:22 pm »
@MentaGlaciajxo But how on EARTH may it be difficult for you to just change the e-mail address on this forum to another one, which you would only check if you WANTED to see if there are any notifications?? This is ridiculous to argue about too much (any) mailing instead of simply changing the damn address!
Feel free to send me PMs on any subject!

Offline Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2016, 11:47:59 pm »
@MentaGlaciajxo But how on EARTH may it be difficult for you to just change the e-mail address on this forum to another one, which you would only check if you WANTED to see if there are any notifications?? This is ridiculous to argue about too much (any) mailing instead of simply changing the damn address!
But she is right. The situation is less than ideal, having to rely on filters or dedicated addresses to narrow down our announcements is a bit of a hassle and being able to opt out of newsletters while still receiving important notices would be a great option. Or at least I think so.
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

Offline Sunlover

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Nude whenever possible
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2016, 11:58:59 pm »
OK, it could have been a better option, right, I agree. But teach me that knowledge Delta, what is so hindering about changing your e-mail address, which you might never, ever need to log in, only just change it to let the unwanted mailing drop to that unvisited place? Or even creating one new address if one does not have any spare? It'd still last shorter than the discussion here.

Us, Poles, are probably known for our likelihood of complaining. So if a Pole gets mad at someone else's over-complaining, it must be an overdose, I'm telling you!  :happy

Offline stevizz

• we're all born naked
  • Topless with bottoms
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2016, 11:59:51 pm »
I had been wondering this too, not that I have a huge problem with it as I just bulk read/delete my emails at the end of the day.

Offline Sunlover

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Nude whenever possible
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2016, 12:01:33 am »
I had been wondering this too, not that I have a huge problem with it as I just bulk read/delete my emails at the end of the day.
Here's where you fix it, bro!  :tongue:

http://internationalyn.org/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=account

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2016, 11:28:18 am »
Here's where you fix it, bro!  :tongue:

http://internationalyn.org/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=account

Thank-you so much for your support and use of logic.  I really appreciate it. 
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Jackthenudist

« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2016, 07:23:36 pm »

The point is, you shouldn't have to do that.

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2016, 12:46:32 am »

The point is, you shouldn't have to do that.

Sorry, but there is no way around it.  It's part of the scene.  If you are not wanting to be informed of what is going on etc.  I wish I could help and I can....just make a new address. Its easy, takes only two minutes, change the address here and do the work. 
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/