Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Women Are Covering Their Nipples With Male Nipples in Instagram Photos  (Read 1170 times)

Offline NudieDaniel

• Transport nerd, Natureboy Kiwi
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • The control room
  • Referrals: 2
Instagram continues their noble crusade against women's evil nipples by removing all pictures featuring their lasciviousness. Nope! Women will not show their vulgar and tempting nipples on this magical slice of the Internet. However, men are free to post shirtless selfies displaying their non-threatening nipples on the social media behemoth. Seem hypocritical to you? Well, you're not the only one — a whole lot of people are pretty pissed about it. And what's more, they're doing something about tit! (That was a typo, but I'm keeping tit! I mean it! I mean tit!)

One of those people is artist Micol Hebron, who created a template of "acceptable male nipple" to post over photos of "unacceptable female nipple," and so far it's working perfectly. The below photos prove that where there is an acceptable male nipple, there is a way for women to buck the system that contributes to unnecessary policing of their bodies.

http://www.cosmopolitan.com/lifestyle/news/a43185/women-are-covering-their-nipples-with-male-nipples-in-instagram-photos/
I'm everywhere and nowhere