Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Movies with Naturism/Nudity  (Read 52897 times)

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
  • Referrals: 1
Re: Movies with Naturism/Nudity
« Reply #105 on: December 10, 2016, 09:57:08 pm »
Educating Julie (1984) is a British nudist film about a woman who is given a class topic about nudity. It's quite dated, especially the acting, but it's alright.

Pretty much everyone on here knows about that one. It's like recommending Sesame Street 'round these parts...it's cool, you're new.

Oh, fair enough, thanks for pointing it out! I'll get a hang of it soon enough!

I wouldn't say that we've all heard of it. I never have and watched it for the first time when you posted it in here and I've been around the site for awhile. I say, if it ain't in this thread, or another thread, then by all means post away. Thanks for finding it @HenryJoseph
Sometimes we think too much and feel too little. -- Charlie Chaplin

Offline Mettis

• Be free, be nude!
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Become a part of nature!
« Reply #106 on: December 29, 2016, 09:13:16 pm »
An amazing short movie : Oh Willy... by Emma De Swaef and Marc James Roels.

nΔa²t+u(r±e)³ = L(i)fe³ - Σ(cl²ot³h²es)

.: Mettis & Vous ! :.

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #107 on: December 30, 2016, 04:01:59 am »

Gotta say, I was more kinda weirded out by this one more then anything, lol.

Offline Longingtobenude

• Nude without Towel
  • Hello:)
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #108 on: December 30, 2016, 06:16:06 am »
 :like

Offline doughboy312

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #109 on: December 31, 2016, 02:39:55 am »
Educating Julie (1984) is a British nudist film about a woman who is given a class topic about nudity. It's quite dated, especially the acting, but it's alright.

Pretty much everyone on here knows about that one. It's like recommending Sesame Street 'round these parts...it's cool, you're new.

I wouldn't say that we've all heard of it. I never have and watched it for the first time when you posted it in here and I've been around the site for awhile. I say, if it ain't in this thread, or another thread, then by all means post away. Thanks for finding it @HenryJoseph

Good to get this knowledge as a newbie.

Offline nudetotheworld

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #110 on: January 01, 2017, 03:23:08 am »
A while ago I stumbled across a film called Breasts: A Documentary.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0128086/

It was a fascinating documentary on how women felt about their breasts and what it has meant to them.

I like hearing the journeys people take with their struggles, successes and feelings about their bodies and how it has impacted their lives and this film captures a number of women's journeys with their breasts really well (I thought) and everything that relates to breasts.

Offline NakedShadow

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Vivre Sa Vie
« Reply #111 on: January 01, 2017, 10:56:03 pm »

Yeah dude this is common knowledge since it seems to get posted like every three months here.

We should make a master-list of good docs and movies with naturism/nudism as the topic to combat repostings. Perhaps here as the 1st post or make a new sticky thread?

Offline annbirgit

• Teens Only Member
  • Topless with bottoms
« Reply #112 on: January 15, 2017, 11:52:29 am »
I was thinking on some of the things that inspired me to search-out naturism and recalled a movie: Cashback (2006)

In the movie, a young artist gets dumped and starts experiencing a sense of stopped time for long periods.
He's accustomed to drawing nudes in art class, and recounts at one point when the Scandinavian exchange student who stayed in their house walked nude out of the bathroom in all her naked glory. He goes on in his daily life during those stopped time moments to paint people, and then undress them and paint them nude. Not sexually but just as an artist to catch every detail.

It just came to me that this movie (and I'm sure others) must have gotten me more accustomed to the idea of nudity and naturism. Are there any movies that any of you know that inspire naturist ideas?

--
Here's a trailer for Cashback:

Cool IDEA!

Offline Riot.EXE

• Vigilante All-Star
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Not really a nudist, but y'all like me anyways...
  • Referrals: 5
    • HyperComboCast: Fighting Game Podcast
« Reply #113 on: January 17, 2017, 03:29:25 am »
I was thinking on some of the things that inspired me to search-out naturism and recalled a movie: Cashback (2006)

In the movie, a young artist gets dumped and starts experiencing a sense of stopped time for long periods.
He's accustomed to drawing nudes in art class, and recounts at one point when the Scandinavian exchange student who stayed in their house walked nude out of the bathroom in all her naked glory. He goes on in his daily life during those stopped time moments to paint people, and then undress them and paint them nude. Not sexually but just as an artist to catch every detail.

It just came to me that this movie (and I'm sure others) must have gotten me more accustomed to the idea of nudity and naturism. Are there any movies that any of you know that inspire naturist ideas?

--
Here's a trailer for Cashback:

Cool IDEA!
I dunno...stripping people against their will is some seriously creepy shit. Who fucking cares if it's just to draw them. He's a creep ass!

Offline NudieDaniel

• Transport nerd, Natureboy Kiwi
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • The control room
« Reply #114 on: January 21, 2017, 08:01:45 am »
I think I posted about this movie somewhere else. It's an ok movie sadly I can't remember whether they find out if Weiser died in the explosion or not

Weiser (2001)
1h 35min | Drama, Mystery | 18 January 2001 (Poland)

Pawel Heller returns to his hometown after many years, to try to unravel the mystery of disappearance of his schoolmate.

The hero is Paul Heller, a man who in life was successful. For many years he lived in Hamburg, where he met his wife, and he made quite a pretty good property. After 11 years spent in exile, however, Paul decides to return to the Polish, the country, which since 1989 is the ideal place to start your own profitable business.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0268032/

Full movie click CC for subs
I'm everywhere and nowhere

A Journey of Nude Visuals (like every other journey really) 
http://naturistvisuals.tumblr.com/

Offline NudieDaniel

• Transport nerd, Natureboy Kiwi
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • The control room
« Reply #115 on: January 28, 2017, 09:39:14 am »
Just picked this randomly from a playlist of films from youtube from the previous post. The FKK scene is the youngest in Romek's "adopted" family runs nude in the rain.

Director: Yurek Bogayewicz
Music: John A. P. Kaczmarek
Year: 2001.
Starring: Haley Joel Osment, Liam Hees, Krystyna Feldman, Willem Dafoe, Olga Frycz, Jerzy Gudejko, Emilian Kamiński, Olaf Lubaszenko, Margaret Foremniak, Andrzej Grabowski, Krzysztof Pieczyński, borys szyc

1942. Parents of 11-year-old Jew Romek take him out of the ghetto and hide in the countryside with a Polish family. Gniecio Lipa despite fears Mańki wife takes him to her. The boy makes friends with the son of the hosts, Tolem, meets other local children. Not to be zdemaskowanym, Romek attend religion classes. Together with others preparing for First Holy Communion.

I'm everywhere and nowhere

A Journey of Nude Visuals (like every other journey really) 
http://naturistvisuals.tumblr.com/

Offline NYCNudistGuy

• N Forum Veteran
  • Casually Dressed
« Reply #116 on: February 08, 2017, 09:30:05 pm »
Hans Staden  where basically the entire cast (Tribesmen and women and Hans Staden) is naked the whole time... http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0166635/

In 1550, fifty years after the Portuguese colonization of Brazil began, a German voyager Hans Staden is shipwrecked off the coast of Santa Catarina, Brazil. He works in the colony for four years. When he is about to return to Europe to receive the due recognition and gold from the King of Portugal, Staden's Indian slave disappears while fishing. Staden takes a canoe to search for the Indian in a nearby river, used by feuding Indian tribes for fishing. The rest is history, said to be a true story.

And ... How Tasty Was My Little Frenchman (Como Era Gostoso o Meu Francês) ... Basically same thing as Hans Staden

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0066936/

In 1594 in Brazil, the Tupinambás Indians are friends of the Frenches and their enemies are the Tupiniquins, friends of the Portugueses. A Frenchman (Arduíno Colassanti) is captured by the Tupinambás, and in spite of his trial to convince them that he is French, they believe he is Portuguese. The Frenchman becomes their slave, and maritally lives with Seboipepe (Ana Maria Magalhães). *Contains Spoilers* Later, he uses powder in the cannons that the Portuguese left behind to defeat the Tupiniquins in a battle. In order to celebrate the victory, the Indians decide to eat him.

Offline NYCNudistGuy

• N Forum Veteran
  • Casually Dressed
« Reply #117 on: February 08, 2017, 09:56:46 pm »
Here are a couple of short films from Vimeo

Studies on Hysteria

Heap of Trouble

There are 2 other shorts I recall seeing and can't seem to remember what they are. One of them, a stressed out and overworked guy keeps seeing his coworkers and boss naked. And another one, a sunblock company rules the world and has made clothing (and bicycles, etc) illegal and some people begin to rebel.

EDIT: I just noticed that there is another forum area where nudist videos are posted. I see studies on hysteria is a repost. Not sure about my other videos.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2017, 10:09:03 pm by NYCNudistGuy »

Offline Mettis

• Be free, be nude!
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Become a part of nature!
« Reply #118 on: February 09, 2017, 08:36:33 am »

In french the title's film is "Qu'il était bon mon petit Français"
 :like
nΔa²t+u(r±e)³ = L(i)fe³ - Σ(cl²ot³h²es)

.: Mettis & Vous ! :.

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #119 on: February 14, 2017, 07:28:40 am »
Came across info on this movie, The Genesis Children. I tried finding it in video format but seems to be lost. YouTube has banned all of its post and I don't trust those websites that advertise to watch it here after signing up.

Sounds interesting as a drama with a Tom Sawyer feel to it from what I can gather. What makes it more interesting is it seems to have come from America in the 1970s, which is extremely rare. If anyone does come across it, do be sure to share.