Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Movies with Naturism/Nudity  (Read 49887 times)

Offline frehm92

• Nude without Towel
  • Freedom means Love
  • Referrals: 0
    • Nakenfri
Re: Movies with Naturism/Nudity
« Reply #165 on: November 10, 2018, 09:27:30 am »
I've uploaded to vimeo with subtitles

Thanks mate, you're awesome!  :smiley:

Thanks but is it available with English subtitles please?

It's on Netflix with English subtitles. At least here in Sweden.
The human body is a beutiful gift and a treasure more valuable than any gold in the world.

Offline NudieDaniel

• Transport nerd, Natureboy Kiwi
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • The control room
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #166 on: November 10, 2018, 08:18:19 pm »
Second Nature - Defteri Fisi

This short film consists of two parts that seem to be unrelated. In the first part, a man (the naval officer) floats naked in the sea and obviously gets into trouble until he can cling to a buoy.
In the second part we briefly see a family at a picnic. While mother and father are sitting, the little girl walks across the meadow, undresses and walks naked.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0815743/

http://www.fkk-museum.de/filme/film-094.html

I'm everywhere and nowhere

A Journey of Nude Visuals (like every other journey really) 
http://naturistvisuals.tumblr.com/

Offline the_nude_topher

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #167 on: November 10, 2018, 10:48:32 pm »

Has anyone made the connection between the first and second parts?
« Last Edit: November 10, 2018, 10:50:46 pm by the_nude_topher »

Offline Mettis

• Be free, be nude!
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Become a part of nature!
« Reply #168 on: November 11, 2018, 06:47:50 am »

This short film consists of two parts that seem to be unrelated. In the first part, a man (the naval officer) floats naked in the sea and obviously gets into trouble until he can cling to a buoy.
In the second part we briefly see a family at a picnic. While mother and father are sitting, the little girl walks across the meadow, undresses and walks naked.

Thanks for sharing  :like
nΔa²t+u(r±e)³ = L(i)fe³ - Σ(cl²ot³h²es)

.: Mettis & Vous ! :.

Offline frehm92

• Nude without Towel
  • Freedom means Love
    • Nakenfri
« Reply #169 on: November 11, 2018, 08:50:05 am »

Thanks for sharing.

Naked in a sunny meadow - there's hard to find more freedom than so. Beutiful.
The human body is a beutiful gift and a treasure more valuable than any gold in the world.

Offline anakyn

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #170 on: January 20, 2019, 08:07:18 am »
In Les 400 coups directed by Truffaut, a wonderful old french movie, there is a short nude scene with the main character, Antoine Doinel, 12/13 yo, taking a bath in a small vat.

Another movie about nudism, "los decentes", from Argentina: A housemaid, working in an exclusive gated community in the outskirts of Buenos Aires, embarks on a journey of sexual and mental liberation in a nudist swinger-club boarding the high security walls.

Offline Northman

• Naturist Superhero
« Reply #171 on: January 20, 2019, 11:08:43 am »

This is a Finnish movie from 1971, written and directed by Matti Kassila. It is based on a book with the same name, published in 1928 by an author who went by the name Agapetus.

The story starts when a trainstationmanager misses his ferry ride and needs to find an alternative means to get to his new job. This is a beginning for a series of mishaps which entangles the two men who offer their help to get the stationmanager to a buss stop across the lake, an escaped prisoner and his pursuers, the local police force. Things take a turn to worse for the three men, when the engine of their boat breaks down and they have to row through a storm to an island (where the escaped prisoner is hiding) and without their knowing get their boat and their drying clothes stolen. They will have to venture out onto the mainland to find help, but that is only the start of their problems.

There is no english subtitles, but the situations themselves are quite self-explanatory. There aren't any blurring or strategically placed obstructions to titillate in the modern sense, nudity is there to be seen, but not so "in your face".

"Aatamin puvussa... ja vähän Eevankin" is a reference to the nude state of Adam and Eve. "Dressed like Adam ... and a bit like Eve too" to be on the literal side.

« Last Edit: January 20, 2019, 11:16:19 am by Northman »

Offline anakyn

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #172 on: January 20, 2019, 12:08:58 pm »
A good movie is You are not alone - Du er ikke alene, a Danish movie, 1978, very controversial and bold, gay themes between kids, the freedom by coercitions, full frontal nudity involving the 2 main characters (Bo, 15yo, and his beloved friend Kim, 11yo).

Here the plot: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/You_Are_Not_Alone_(film)

Probably it's one of the most famous movies to talk directly and without hypocrisies about very critical issues, included the freedom of being naked.

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
« Reply #173 on: January 20, 2019, 04:55:10 pm »
A good movie is You are not alone - Du er ikke alene, a Danish movie, 1978, very controversial and bold, gay themes between kids, the freedom by coercitions, full frontal nudity involving the 2 main characters (Bo, 15yo, and his beloved friend Kim, 11yo).

Here the plot: https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/You_Are_Not_Alone_(film)

Probably it's one of the most famous movies to talk directly and without hypocrisies about very critical issues, included the freedom of being naked.

Seems interesting. Just flipped through it briefly. Found it here:

And part two is right after it.
Sometimes we think too much and feel too little. -- Charlie Chaplin

Offline the_nude_topher

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #174 on: January 22, 2019, 02:15:08 am »
I thought that  both films were awesome! It took at lot of guts to make a film featuring such natural same sex love back then. I doubt it had any commercial success. Since the films were featured here I thought there would have been some social nudity - not just shower scenes. But,  :like :like :like :like :like

Offline anakyn

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #175 on: January 22, 2019, 07:09:06 pm »
I thought that  both films were awesome! It took at lot of guts to make a film featuring such natural same sex love back then. I doubt it had any commercial success. Since the films were featured here I thought there would have been some social nudity - not just shower scenes. But,  :like :like :like :like :like

I don't know the other one (if you mean the Finnish movie), but I am not alone has been a great success, at least here in Europe. It generated many debates, criticisms, disputes, especially about the homosexuality theme (it was 1978) and involving 2 very young kids (and 1 older than the other one, naked in 1 scene with bodies contact each other).
In the movie there are not too explicit scenes, but everything is very sweet, tender and handled in not hypocrite way.
Even now the movie has considered a milestone, one of the best ones on this topic, screened in various film festivals.

Offline NaturalInNY

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
« Reply #176 on: January 22, 2019, 09:08:18 pm »
I kept trying to find Los Decentes online. I guess it was up on a few film festival sites for free but the time to watch it has expired. Bummer.

Offline NudieDaniel

• Broke the fourth wall
  • The control room
« Reply #177 on: January 23, 2019, 12:58:01 am »
'Non', ou A Vã Glória de Mandar

Features a Greek/Roman myth with nymphs and Putties

Episodes from entire military history of Portugal are told through flashbacks as a professorish soldier recounts them while marching through a Portuguese African colony in 1973. He easily draws his comrades into philosophical musings, and the little contingent suffers badly at the hands of the local military opposition.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0100269/?ref_=ttpl_pl_tt

Still watchable

Offline NudieDaniel

• Broke the fourth wall
  • The control room
« Reply #178 on: January 23, 2019, 01:01:57 am »
I think I posted about this movie somewhere else. It's an ok movie sadly I can't remember whether they find out if Weiser died in the explosion or not

Weiser (2001)
1h 35min | Drama, Mystery | 18 January 2001 (Poland)

Pawel Heller returns to his hometown after many years, to try to unravel the mystery of disappearance of his schoolmate.

The hero is Paul Heller, a man who in life was successful. For many years he lived in Hamburg, where he met his wife, and he made quite a pretty good property. After 11 years spent in exile, however, Paul decides to return to the Polish, the country, which since 1989 is the ideal place to start your own profitable business.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0268032/

Full movie click CC for subs

bump

Offline the_nude_topher

• Topless with bottoms
« Reply #179 on: January 23, 2019, 02:43:30 am »

I don't know the other one (if you mean the Finnish movie), but I am not alone has been a great success, at least here in Europe. It generated many debates, criticisms, disputes, especially about the homosexuality theme (it was 1978) and involving 2 very young kids (and 1 older than the other one, naked in 1 scene with bodies contact each other).
In the movie there are not too explicit scenes, but everything is very sweet, tender and handled in not hypocrite way.
Even now the movie has considered a milestone, one of the best ones on this topic, screened in various film festivals.

I've been thinking a lot about the age difference between them. Part of me wished that Kim had been a bit older so that nobody could accuse Bo of taking advantage. But at no point did it seem like the relationship between Kim and Bo was anything besides organic. I wish I could say that I saw the film at a festival, but this was my first exposure to it. I can imagine the debates it raised back then. But, from my 5 thumbs up you can tell I loved it.