Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Movies with Naturism/Nudity  (Read 146680 times)

Offline andresbog

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Movies with Naturism/Nudity
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2016, 02:01:12 am »
Oh, and for anyone interested here's a trailer of Summer Lovers

@JohnIG  :like

:like

That beach looks amazing ! Wish I was there now.

I agree!

pvct

« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2016, 05:43:24 pm »

I remember well, watching this old flick in my teens from a VHS video our rents had.  I found it sensual. Tremendously so.  And the venue being Santorini and all that, made me fall in love with those islands.  I wanted to spend my summer there! 

This is a link to more scenes of this movie and you can see just how FKK it is over there. 

Summer Lovers

Thanks, Danee. This makes me want to watch the whole movie. People who get the phishing warn from Google, just ignore it. Sometimes they randomly do that to adverts.

JoSeth

« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2016, 05:57:52 pm »
All very good posts! I had no idea that 'A Room with a View' had that scene in it. I knew the movie (and book) existed, it's just that Victorian era pieces are not usually my thing. The bathing scene, though, makes me want to check out the whole movie. To get a bit philosophical, I love how that scene takes place in a Victorian movie: just shows that the freedom of nakedness transcends cultures and times and is present even in the most restricting of cultures.

'Cashback' was an interesting movie. I saw parts of it a while ago, before I was a naturist, and looking back I was struck by how natural the nudity looked, especially in the scene with the Swedish exchange student. Other than that it was a pretty trippy movie.

I've seen parts of 'Maslin Beach': great movie for displaying the naturist lifestyle. I love how it shows the diversity of people involved in naturism, from contemplatives, to lovers, to lechers.

'Summer Lovers' looks interesting. I'll have to check out the whole movie sometime.

'Point de Fuite' is also interesting. Not quite sure what the message is, but I love how it treats nudity so naturally and shows that it can be combined with very technical subjects, something some people cannot comprehend.

One movie I remember that has some nudity in it, but not much, is 'Mackenna's Gold', a Western starring Gregory Peck and Omar Sharif. There is a skinny dipping scene in the movie, in which Sharif and Julie Newmar participate. Not sure if Sharif was naked for the scene, but Newmar was. I love finding nudity in movies from that time, when nudity in film was almost unheard of. Here's the scene:

Offline JackZero

• N Forum Veteran
  • Casually Dressed
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #33 on: May 29, 2016, 09:29:57 am »
I remember well, watching this old flick in my teens from a VHS video our rents had.  I found it sensual. Tremendously so.  And the venue being Santorini and all that, made me fall in love with those islands.  I wanted to spend my summer there! 

Just watched Summer Lovers and overall it's pretty good, as you said very sensual, and it definitely makes those islands look fantastic!

Offline NudieDaniel

• Transport nerd, Natureboy Kiwi
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • The control room
  • Referrals: 2
El Topo
« Reply #34 on: June 06, 2016, 05:08:35 am »
A very interesting art house film the first movie to start the concept of the midnight movie basically a Mexican western can be bought on DVD/blu ray currently DVD is a lot cheaper both can be found on Amazon. Directed by Alejandro Jodorowsky who also made a film called Holy Mountain and other films that aren't very well known uses nudity in those films in El Topo Alejandro plays El Topo and his son plays his son as a boy who is nude until the 2nd part when he becomes a man.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/El_Topo

« Last Edit: September 15, 2016, 02:41:49 am by NudieDaniel »
I'm everywhere and nowhere

A Journey of Nude Visuals (like every other journey really) 
http://naturistvisuals.tumblr.com/

Offline NudieDaniel

• Broke the fourth wall
  • The control room
« Reply #35 on: June 29, 2016, 04:34:26 am »
Found Maslin Beach which has been mentioned it's password protected just type 12345

I didn't find too it bad but the kid named Daniel is a little uncanny though because I would of been the same age at time it was made. Basically it revolves around the life dramas of several people on the beach that somehow work themselves out   

Another is called Robby

Description:
After of suffering shipwreck on a tropical island, a little boy (Robby) befriends an abandoned native boy. The situation forces him to reassess social prejudice about race, religion and nudity.
praised by the critics, but virtually unnoticed since its cinema release, this film is a moving update of "Robinson Crusoe" and remains one of the most unusual family films in the history of US theatres.

A programme from 1983

It's also password protected on vimeo

http://www.fkk-museum.de/seite278.html
« Last Edit: June 29, 2016, 05:11:52 am by NudieDaniel »

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
« Reply #36 on: June 30, 2016, 01:52:59 am »
I wonder how the world would react if they wanted to make a Robby 2 or redo the original, haha.
Sometimes we think too much and feel too little. -- Charlie Chaplin

Offline NudieDaniel

• Broke the fourth wall
  • The control room
« Reply #37 on: June 30, 2016, 03:13:52 am »
I wonder how the world would react if they wanted to make a Robby 2 or redo the original, haha.

There is no Robby 2 to be made he returns to civilisation and that's the end. Would a remake be shown in the US and other English speaking properly not since they are biggest adopters of the pedophilic gaze but other places don't seem to have as much of problem even stuff made in the last 10 years. US cinema might dominate the world but it isn't the be all and end all of what's acceptable in movies. 

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #38 on: June 30, 2016, 03:58:16 am »

There is no Robby 2 to be made he returns to civilisation and that's the end. Would a remake be shown in the US and other English speaking properly not since they are biggest adopters of the pedophilic gaze but other places don't seem to have as much of problem even stuff made in the last 10 years. US cinema might dominate the world but it isn't the be all and end all of what's acceptable in movies. 

I wasn't actually being serious about that. Was more of a pun/joke about it. Of course the world would scrutinize it in this day and age...even in Australia (sorry, dunno anything going on in the land of the kiwi's) where a politician can't attend a nudist beach without the media hammering down on him.

Maybe back when this movie was made it wasn't taken against, but remember the internet wasn't around then. We know what happens on the other side of the world in seconds and I gurantee that people with big enough mouths would be complaining all over if that movie had come out during this era.

Offline NudieDaniel

• Broke the fourth wall
  • The control room
« Reply #39 on: June 30, 2016, 06:10:24 am »

I wasn't actually being serious about that. Was more of a pun/joke about it. Of course the world would scrutinize it in this day and age...even in Australia (sorry, dunno anything going on in the land of the kiwi's) where a politician can't attend a nudist beach without the media hammering down on him.

Maybe back when this movie was made it wasn't taken against, but remember the internet wasn't around then. We know what happens on the other side of the world in seconds and I gurantee that people with big enough mouths would be complaining all over if that movie had come out during this era.

I'm not even sure we had child nudity like that in any New Zealand movies that I know of. Australia well Maslin Beach features my namesake nude for a bit but that was funded outside the mainstream system as well. One movie that wasn't remade the same way was Lord of the Flies the 1960's version had them nude a lot time the 1990's version no nudity at all that's a mainstream movie who's nudity in the original has gone down the memory hole.     

Offline NudieDaniel

• Broke the fourth wall
  • The control room
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2016, 10:35:55 am »
Since I mentioned Lord of Flies

The original UK 1963 movie

The US 1990 remake

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Naturist Superhero
« Reply #41 on: July 05, 2016, 01:01:36 am »
Another one that is ok and was also highly controversial at the times is Child Bride. I watched it in it's entirety, but didn't really like it. I understand the meanings and problems that it battles, but I felt it was a little bit too blunt. Leaving people without the ability to question things just makes for a stale movie in my opinion.

This was controversial due to the naked swimming scene of a then 12 year old girl. Child actress Shirley Mills.

To also put things into perspective when movie's all like these came out...Shirley is 83 now.

Offline NudieDaniel

• Broke the fourth wall
  • The control room
« Reply #42 on: July 06, 2016, 06:55:16 am »
My Queen Karo

My Queen Karo is a 2009 drama film. It was directed by Dorothée Van Den Berghe, produced by Frank Van Passel, and starring Matthias Schoenaerts, Déborah François, and Anna Franziska Jaeger. The film tells the story of Karo, a ten-year-old girl who witnesses the moral dilemmas of free love when her parents join a squatter community in 1970s Amsterdam.

The film received three nominations at the 1st Magritte Awards.[1]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/My_Queen_Karo

A film right up @Danee ally it's about hippie parents

Archive.org version with English subs

https://archive.org/details/MyQueenKaroFrenchFilm

FKK Museum link

http://www.fkk-museum.de/filme/film-038.html 
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 02:20:19 am by NudieDaniel »

Offline NudieDaniel

• Broke the fourth wall
  • The control room
« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2016, 04:18:33 am »
Interesting analysis of Lord Of Flies with use of clothing and nudity in the first chapter of the original novel and how it's depicted in both movies

Offline NudieDaniel

• Broke the fourth wall
  • The control room
« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2016, 05:52:40 am »
Another FKK Museum recommendation I'll put up

La Guerre Des Boutons/ War of Buttons

Is basically about two warring groups of boys where in the battles the losers have their buttons or things cut off by the winners so in the end one side decides not to wear anything based on a French novel published in 1915. I'll be posting the two French films made in 1961 and 2011 and an Irish one in 1994

La guerre des boutons 1962

War of the Buttons 1994

Trailer

funny scene

Full version not on youtube because it's distributed by Warmer Brothers so no full clip will not last long

La Guerre Des Boutons 2011

http://ok.ru/video/35965242067

« Last Edit: July 07, 2016, 07:56:08 am by NudieDaniel »