Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Nudist camps southern of istria?  (Read 1887 times)

Offline Holidaynudist

• Casually Dressed
  • Referrals: 0
Nudist camps southern of istria?
« on: July 26, 2015, 05:04:41 pm »
Hello , i'm planning to go to Croatia next weekend for 4 days and would be searching for a nice, preferrably nudist camp site that is not too commercial, and is within or next to nice nature... I don't want to party, but enjoy at best untoucheuntouched nature :) to relax for a few days, maybe also do a one day kayak trip...

I would like to go on an island,not mainland... And not too far south... To be there faster from Austria as it is just 4 days

Which places can you recommend?

Offline worthbe

• N Forum Veteran
  • Topless with bottoms
Re: Nudist camps southern of istria?
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2015, 05:23:18 pm »
Hiya, Did you manage to book a place? I've been thinking about doing something similar in the next few weeks!

Offline Holidaynudist

• Casually Dressed
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2015, 04:48:17 pm »
Hey,
I've been to the campsite konobe in Punat on the island Krk,...mostly because the island is connected to mainland by a bridge,  so you don't rely on ferries! 
The site was really nice and atmosphere was laid back.  There is lots of space for tents in a forest area - ...and some nice places on terraces for campers.
Although the place was crowded during the day people seemed to disappear as the rocky coast around the campsite offers small secluded entrances to the see. The camp itself contains two pebblestone beaches and also some small rock-bays...  IT almost feels like you are on your own... I really liked that place.
BTW, I didn't book in advance.  Camp Politin next to krk is told not to be naturist anymore, but I did not check :)

If you discover another place , let me know !

Offline worthbe

• N Forum Veteran
  • Topless with bottoms
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2015, 04:52:59 pm »
Cool, sounds like a nice place. Thanks for the info!
If I get down to Croatia I will tell you about it.