Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Who knew :)  (Read 1888 times)

INnudeguy

Who knew :)
« on: August 07, 2015, 04:21:28 pm »
OK so I knew there were several nudist venues in Indiana but I guess I never really put it in perspective.  Here is and article about how Indiana is the second most nudist state.  Only Florida is higher  :moon

http://www.jconline.com/story/life/2015/07/14/indiana-nudists-moment/29953513/

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Who knew :)
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2015, 04:25:28 pm »
Must be nice. Texas has a large number as well, but nothing near me.
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.

INnudeguy

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2015, 04:38:41 pm »
Must be nice. Texas has a large number as well, but nothing near me.
Texas is 3rd I think and nudist resorts are in out of the way places for a reason most of the time.  We have to drive over and hour to get to the closest one.

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2015, 05:11:22 pm »
Oh, they really out of the way if you are in east Texas around Dallas, Houston, etc. However, if you live in the Panhandle of Texas or West Texas then expect a drive. 5 hours to the closest one for me, and it's in Oklahoma on the other side of Oklahoma City. There is one that is a few miles closer near Dallas, but it's a family/couples only. No singles allowed, which I don't agree with at all.
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.

INnudeguy

« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2015, 08:08:13 pm »
Oh, they really out of the way if you are in east Texas around Dallas, Houston, etc. However, if you live in the Panhandle of Texas or West Texas then expect a drive. 5 hours to the closest one for me, and it's in Oklahoma on the other side of Oklahoma City. There is one that is a few miles closer near Dallas, but it's a family/couples only. No singles allowed, which I don't agree with at all.

Its pretty much a myth that aanr camps wont let in single males.  If your and associate member of aanr you can get in 99% of aanr camps.  If you contact the camp first and not just show up at the gate you will be able to arrange a visit.

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2015, 08:12:25 pm »
OK so I knew there were several nudist venues in Indiana but I guess I never really put it in perspective.  Here is and article about how Indiana is the second most nudist state.  Only Florida is higher  :moon

http://www.jconline.com/story/life/2015/07/14/indiana-nudists-moment/29953513/

And those are mostly just the clubs with AANR. I am sure there are a few Naturist groups there as well!  www.naturistsociety.com
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Broke the fourth wall
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2015, 08:44:07 pm »
Yah, I'm not a member of aanr and don't plan on joining anytime soon. Contacted the one down there and they told me had to be a couple or with an accredited group. Ain't no big deal honestly, it's about the same distance to either one. Don't plan on going to one again unless I am a couple or have a friend or something come with.