Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Coloured squares  (Read 2994 times)

Offline Nudistommy

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 1
Coloured squares
« on: August 07, 2015, 08:27:43 pm »
What do the different coloured squares mean under your username like mine is blue I've seen others green and a few yellow and why do some people have more coloured squares then others?
Thanks
Raised as a nudist loving life

pat9916

Re: Coloured squares
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2015, 08:35:40 pm »
What do the different coloured squares mean under your username like mine is blue I've seen others green and a few yellow and why do some people have more coloured squares then others?
Thanks

The colors refer to the different levels of access a member has, your blue ones gives you access to the teens section of the forum.

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2015, 08:36:31 pm »
Thanks

Excellent Q!

Its just a ranking normally, one gets as they accumulate posts etc. And, the title too.  Some staff members also get different colored squares and amounts of squares too.  We could have used Stars but chose the squares.  Thats really all there is to it!
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2015, 08:37:11 pm »
Thanks

The colors refer to the different levels of access a member has, your blue ones gives you access to the teens section of the forum.

Then, theres this too!  Thanks Pat!
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline Nudistommy

• Topless with bottoms
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2015, 08:43:42 pm »
Thanks

Excellent Q!

Its just a ranking normally, one gets as they accumulate posts etc. And, the title too.  Some staff members also get different colored squares and amounts of squares too.  We could have used Stars but chose the squares.  Thats really all there is to it!
Thank you to you and Patrick (I couldn't figure how to double quote) for answering it makes sense now
Raised as a nudist loving life