Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Interview with Riot.EXE  (Read 4017 times)

BellaJordan

Interview with Riot.EXE
« on: August 10, 2015, 12:00:07 am »
1 - Who are you?

As far as the internet is concerned, I'm "Kenny Riot" or "Riot.EXE" The former is an amalgamation of my first name and long-running internet handle, because Citibank wouldn't let me use "RiotEXE" as an account name, as it didn't have enough characters. (Not even joking) Plus, I hate my actual birthname because of WHY I have it (My mom directly named me after my father to spite him.) The latter comes from an idea I had for a storyline that didn't even make it to paper, in which certain people were experimented on and got superpowers as a result, then escaped their captors and were thusly given the fugitive status of ".EXE", which does still mean "Executable" but in the context of "kill on sight with no remorse because these kids are dangerous". Upon finding out about their new "hunted" status, those kids started putting weird monikers in front, as a "fuck you, come and try to stop us, then!" towards their hunters. Me using "Riot" for that comes from shortening my original online handle, "RaveRiot99", which comes from an artist collective I started up in 1999.

2 -Where were you born and where did you grow up and where do you live now?

I was born in New York City (Hempstead), NY, and lived there until I was 6-7. I grew up in Houston (Alief), TX, and have spent my adult years in Chicago(land), IL.

3 - Have you attended any schools?

I guess you mean College, in which yes, I have. I first went to the "International Academy of Design and Technology" in Schaumburg, IL where I majored in Fashion Design. (YUP!) Industrial strength sewing machines are a motherfucker, lemme tell ya! I then went to "Elgin Community College" in Elgin, IL where I majored in Art. I didn't graduate from either place.

4 - Are you married and have children?

Pfft! HAHAHAHAHA! No to both!

5 - How did you get into nudism,were you raised a nudist or did you decide to do it on your own?

Well, shit...this gives me the perfect excuse to try to re-write the missing first half of my response to @NudieDaniel's question about why I don't consider myself a nudist, so this is gonna more or less explain how I got to developing a pro-body-acceptance-and-casual-nudity mindset even came from.

First and foremost, this shit most absolutely DID NOT come from my upbringing or family life in any way. I guess because of Male Privilege, the issue of how much or how little I was wearing and how it would supposedly make people think of me wasn't an issue that was ever discussed with me. However, just by listening to how my mom would talk about that and women let me know EXACTLY where she was coming from on that subject, and makes me glad I wasn't born a chick TO HER, because I'm sure I'd have had a very different and mind-warping childhood as a result (not that growing up with her as a son was completely pleasant either, but I'm sure y'all get what I'm trying to say here...I hope.)

As I said before, though, in detail, I absolutely do not claim to be or consider myself any kind of nudist or naturist or whatever, but I do believe that there were some things in my life that definitely cultivated the mindset I have now. Some came from personal experiences with others or myself, and others came from just things in the media that I'd consumed on my own time, so let's talk about those influences, shall we?

Earliest thing I can remember being a factor in my mostly lax attitude about the naked human body has to come from the first "other" naked body I've ever seen in person, and that "honor" or whatever goes to the daughter of one of my moms friends. She was a few years older than I was, and I had to be like...8 or 9 at the time? Anyways, there was this one time where my mom and I were over at said friends place, and My mom & her friend were hangin' out in her bedroom shootin' the shit about whatever it was grown folk shot the shit about (not that I don't know now, being grown myself, but hey, I'm writing this part from my 8-9 year old mindset, so bear with me), while I was sitting in the living room watching SNICK because that's what us American kids did on a Saturday Night with cable TV. Her friends daughter (Keepin' names out because that's none of y'alls damn business!) was taking a shower and getting ready for bed or somethin', when she did something really weird that I've never spoken to her about to this very day (mostly because I have no way of contacting her anymore). Like I said, I was just sitting in the living room on the couch watching SNICK, and then I heard her bedroom door open, which was a little ways to the left of the couch I was sitting on, and I looked over where the noise came from and there she was, just standing in the doorway completely nude. I have no idea why the fuck she did that, but I didn't really react to it, either. I just saw her, and then turned back to the TV...and a few seconds later, she closed her door. Weird.

Next one I can remember was a couple years after that, just before I moved out of the first apartment complex I had lived in when my mom and I had moved to Houston in the first place. There was a younger kid that lived in the complex with his mom, in a single bedroom apartment. I met him through other friends of mine in the complex, though I don't really know how THEY came to know him, as I don't recall him going to our elementary school...he had to have been no older than 4, really. Anyways, there was a day when I had gone over to his place to hang out with him and play some Super Nintendo games with him (I suspect that's why most of my peeps hung out with the kid in the first place...he did have a dope ass collection for his age.), but strangely enough, when I knocked on his door, he greeted me naked. I was surprised by that, but I didn't exactly freak out about it, either...he had clearly just taken a bath. Anyways, he and I go inside and he puts some clothes on. We were playing "Teenage Mutant Ninja (Hero, to our European members) Turtles IV: Turtles in Time" when his mom had come out of their room. Apparently she had just gotten out of the shower, 'cause she only had a towel with her as she walked to the kitchen. Note that I said "with" her and not "on" her...she was only holding it up front, and she said hi to me and I said it back in return, but when she walked back to her room, she didn't bother wrapping the towel around her, so I clearly saw her backside. Weird, but I didn't really freak out about that either (I dunno why I had such a chill attitude towards that shit back then...) and it never happened again 'cause we ended up moving out about a month or so later. OH WELL! Never saw the kid or his mom ever again, either.

Now, for those that live in the USA and weirdly don't know, Houston, TX is a coastal city, so it gets stupidly hot and humid there...it'll be 90-100+somethin' degrees fahrenheit with 100% Humidity during the day, and 80somethin' degrees fahrenheit at like, 2:07 in the morning during the Sprummer (not a typo...there is literally no difference between Spring and Summer there). Shit's ridiculous...anyways, when we moved to the second (and last) apartment complex, there'd be plenty of times where I just didn't wear more than socks (I can't stress this enough, I fucking HATE being barefoot. It's just not comfortable to me at all.) after a shower or just because, while my mom was either asleep or not around, because it was hot a fuck and survival was on my mind. (I'm not joking...people die in that kind of heat, and I'm not just talking about old people in their homes with shitty air conditioning. It would get so bad that there'd be days where P.E. classes wouldn't go outside to run the track or whatever because the heat index was too damn high and they didn't want to risk kids droppin' as a result of that. I mean, imagine job hunting in that and trying to stay lookin' professional and NOT SOAKED IN SWEAT the whole time. Borderline impossible without a car with decent air conditioning.) That's where most of my own casual nudity came from, really...surviving the heat. I just so happened to be just as comfortable wearing no more than socks, as I was being completely dressed. I never had that weird hatred for clothing that some of y'all seem to have, or thought of them as tools of shame or hiding ourselves from ourselves. I just can't relate to that mindset, y'all...clothing is dope as fuck, to me.

I remember staying up late one night, watching random stuff on cable TV, and I saw that a Sandra Bernhard stand up special called, "I'm Still Here...Damn It!" was coming on, so I decided to watch it because hey, I liked her on "Roseanne"! So, it's starting on HBO, and y'know how they'd show the rating of what you're about to watch, and why it's rated as such? Well, while it was obviously rated "R" for language...it was also rated that for Nudity, which I found strange because why the hell would there be nudity in a stand up comedy special? WELL! It turns out the nudity came from the fact that she's performing 92% of this show while wearing a sheer pink-with-red-flowers sleeveless dress with nothing on under it other than panties...and it was the most casual shit ever. This is extremely important, because pretty much all the time in American media, when nudity is used, Female Nudity, specifically...it's for titillation. Even when the character herself isn't being titillating, the camera angles and shit make it so (the "Male Gaze" effect, essentially), but not here. It was just Sandra being Sandra and everyone in the crowd was completely cool with it. It was surreal and amazing and pretty god damn life-changing for me, really.

I remember staying with a family friend and her nephew once, and he and I were up late one night just channel surfing because it was late and we were young and had nothing better to do, and somehow landed on an infomercial for a nudist resort (don't bother asking me which one. I don't fucking remember) which was just really damn weird to us. It was just a bunch of old naked people playing in a park, and swimming, and...oh hell I don't need to describe that shit to you, everyone here knows what I saw because that's basically every god damn nudist resort. I gotta say that I do remember seeing a black guy, so that was interesting in a different way, but yeah, I think THAT was where I kinda learned what a "nudist" was, I guess. I can't think of any other context in my life prior to watching certain movies and shows where one was used as a comedic or "out there" character, but there you go.

I didn't really discuss the shit much with other people, because I wasn't stupid...this was during the age where everyone was under the impression that every boy wanted to fuck every girl because RRRRRRRAAAAAAGING HOOOOOOOOORMOOOOOONES, or some bullshit like that. I didn't even know what I was doing, just that I was okay with it. around 2001, my mom finally got a proper (for the time...that thing ain't shit now) desktop computer and a cable connection, so eventually in my fuckin' around in chat rooms, I stumbled across nudism ones (why were they always in the romance section?), ended up meeting @Danee through either MSN or Yahoo chat (I don't remember), and the rest is "mostly" history (and explained to some extent in the post I referred to earlier)...

So to as close as possible answer your question, I guess "I did it on my own"?

Anyways, thanks to everyone that voted for me for this month...I guess something about me piques your curiosity? Why is that?

BellaJordan

Re: Interview with Riot.EXE
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2015, 11:52:43 pm »
Thank you for sharing!

Since no one wants to comment so far as ask I will tell you my opinion. I think the majority that voted wanted to get to know you because you are seem to be a person whos a straight up person,no bullshitting around,get straight to the point. You speak  your mind and you are not afraid if anyone gets offended. Its a good quality,you are no one that seems to take anyones crap.

Offline David B

• N Forum Veteran
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2015, 12:53:04 am »
You seemed like an interesting guy based on the posts you've posted

Riot.EXE

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2015, 09:00:47 am »
Thank you for sharing!

Since no one wants to comment so far as ask I will tell you my opinion. I think the majority that voted wanted to get to know you because you are seem to be a person whos a straight up person,no bullshitting around,get straight to the point. You speak  your mind and you are not afraid if anyone gets offended. Its a good quality,you are no one that seems to take anyones crap.

Yeah, while I'm not "afraid" of offending anyone, actually offending people isn't something I set out to do. I'm not a Shock Value guy, and I do try to be respectful of other peoples views and beliefs and whatnot. HOWEVER, I'm also the most censored person on these forums, so do what you will with that. (though that unwanted and behind-the-back censorship hasn't happened in a long time, but...) I do speak my mind, but I know the meaning of tact, and know how to choose my battles carefully. That shit matters, you know. Thanks for the opportunity, and thanks to everyone else for the votes.

You seemed like an interesting guy based on the posts you've posted

Well, I do feel like an odd-man-out on these forums. Like, I don't fully relate, but I understand enough, and am understood enough (as far as I know). Thanks for reading the interview.

Offline nudetotheworld

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2017, 01:13:06 am »
 :like

Thank you for sharing!

I think the majority that voted wanted to get to know you because you are seem to be a person whos a straight up person,no bullshitting around,get straight to the point. You speak  your mind and you are not afraid if anyone gets offended. Its a good quality,you are no one that seems to take anyones crap.

This.

Riot.EXE

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2017, 12:55:26 pm »
:like

Thank you for sharing!

I think the majority that voted wanted to get to know you because you are seem to be a person whos a straight up person,no bullshitting around,get straight to the point. You speak  your mind and you are not afraid if anyone gets offended. Its a good quality,you are no one that seems to take anyones crap.

This.

Oh, hey, a new reader!