Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Nude rights  (Read 2204 times)

Offline TheNudeBot

• Guy Talk
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 8
Nude rights
« on: August 11, 2015, 01:14:01 am »
with gay marrige being passed I'm left to wonder; what underdog will rise next? well how many of my fellow American's would like to vote or how ever the public helps to get a nude rights bill passed. I'll not saying full nudes (that transition may be too fast) but maybe petitions for the right to have property allow nudity even with ways for the public to see, like windows. I'm sure as time will pass so would bills like the kind I speak of, but maybe we can speed the progress. Bare what ever nude rights you have my friends  :blank:  :moon
Hanging out with everything out

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
  • Referrals: 2
Re: Nude rights
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2015, 04:49:59 am »
Nudity in public is still a large step from two dudes wanting to get together though. heh. On that note though, I see the next thing happening being the "Free the nipple" campaign that a lot of women are up against now. Seeing women topless in public might not happen all that much, but I do believe they will eventually get their right to do so.

Either that, or the law will be reversed and men will start having to wear shirts all the time outside.

But who can really tell. Honestly though, I'm just glad that the initial hype of the LGBT marriage thing is finally over. I support it, but it was getting rather sad with it being shoved down everyone's throat all over the place. Hopefully if that day ever happens to nudist, we won't do the same thing.
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.

Offline Bobbert

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2015, 02:06:45 am »
With naturism and same-sex marriage, it seems like you have to make an issue of it for a little while in order to change things so that it will no longer have to be an issue any more.

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2015, 02:11:36 am »
With naturism and same-sex marriage, it seems like you have to make an issue of it for a little while in order to change things so that it will no longer have to be an issue any more.

In hindsight, when it comes to the U.S. ... The battle for gay marriage started in the early 1970's. So, on that knowledge, nudist are gonna be waiting till about 2055 if we started the fight this year. :p
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.

Offline NudieDaniel

• Transport nerd, Natureboy Kiwi
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • The control room
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2015, 03:31:58 am »
Funny here decriminalising nudity on beaches and the like with The Summary Offences Act 1981 came before decriminalising homosexuality with Homosexual Law Reform Act 1986 only two months after the Topgun Volleyball scene graced our cinema screens. Beating Ireland in both areas           
I'm everywhere and nowhere