General Talk (primarily non-naturist) > The Sports Bar!

Rugby Union - Scotland vs. Australia

(1/3) > >>

Nude_not_rude:
Well for the first time in 27 years, Scotland beat the Wallabies with a score of just 9-8. A relatively low score suggesting a dour affair, but on watching the replay, it was the tough defence of the Scottish team that one the day - oh and a couple of missed opportunities from the Wallabies and our goal kicker only landing 1 from 4 attempts. By all reports the Scots are great winners too. A news report from a Scottish pub told of just how happy, generous and fair the supporters were toward the minority Aussie supporters. All great to see in the sportsmanship stakes.

Stuart:

--- Quote from: Toddo on November 22, 2009, 12:43:52 pm ---By all reports the Scots are great winners too.

--- End quote ---

All the more impressive when you think we don't get to practice being winners that much  :909

Alex:
This made my weekend. We finally beat a semi-decent team (not a dig at Tod ;)

That is all.

Nude_not_rude:

--- Quote from: Alex on November 22, 2009, 10:47:24 pm ---This made my weekend. We finally beat a semi-decent team (not a dig at Tod ;)

That is all.

--- End quote ---

Semi-decent team????? Well Yeah I've got to agree at the moment. Ever since they put a Kiwi in a coach I knew we were in trouble. As if he really wants us to be good.....

luvthemgiants:
ye cant blame the Kiwi.....he is a great coach!

its a rebuilding period.....all your Super 15 teams suck and no-one cares about union, its all league......im suprosed it took this long for the Aussies to suck

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version