Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Katie Price like to go naked at home.  (Read 2137 times)

Wombling Wurzel

Katie Price like to go naked at home.
« on: September 14, 2015, 08:37:10 am »
Katie Price: 'I like to sunbathe completely naked'
By Mayer Nissim
Wednesday, Mar 7 2012, 17:54 GMT

Katie Price has said that she prefers to sunbathe completely naked.

While promoting her new range of swimwear for the Katie's Boutique section of her Store 21, the glamour model told The Mirror she would only wear a bikini on the beach if she had no other choice but would "swim in the sea naked".

Price said: "I don't go to naturist beaches or anything, I just like renting villas over the water and places where I can walk around with no clothes on and sunbathe completely naked all day.

"Don't you wonder why I never have any tan lines?"

She added that she likes nothing more than "having oil rubbed into your body and lying back in the sun".

At the London photocall, Price showed off her new suspender garter tattoo and later posed with two other models sporting swimwear from her collection.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a369939/katie-price-i-like-to-sunbathe-completely-naked.html#~pofjYKon86Ewo9

OK this story is a little old.  Why not just go nude anyway and ditch the swimwear idea.  Totally smacks of hypocrisy.

Offline lord_george

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Katie Price like to go naked at home.
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2015, 04:48:23 pm »
If she's already naked by the water, I wonder what holds he back from a naturist beach?

Riot.EXE

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2015, 06:14:04 pm »
Katie Price: 'I like to sunbathe completely naked'
By Mayer Nissim
Wednesday, Mar 7 2012, 17:54 GMT

Katie Price has said that she prefers to sunbathe completely naked.

While promoting her new range of swimwear for the Katie's Boutique section of her Store 21, the glamour model told The Mirror she would only wear a bikini on the beach if she had no other choice but would "swim in the sea naked".

Price said: "I don't go to naturist beaches or anything, I just like renting villas over the water and places where I can walk around with no clothes on and sunbathe completely naked all day.

"Don't you wonder why I never have any tan lines?"

She added that she likes nothing more than "having oil rubbed into your body and lying back in the sun".

At the London photocall, Price showed off her new suspender garter tattoo and later posed with two other models sporting swimwear from her collection.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/showbiz/news/a369939/katie-price-i-like-to-sunbathe-completely-naked.html#~pofjYKon86Ewo9

OK this story is a little old.  Why not just go nude anyway and ditch the swimwear idea.  Totally smacks of hypocrisy.

How is it hypocritical?

Wombling Wurzel

« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2015, 09:32:38 pm »
Well she says she would swim in the sea naked but not be on the beach itself...all the while promoting swimwear.  I think I used wrong word.  But I've had a hard couple of days lately so if any of my posts make no sense ignore them.
« Last Edit: September 14, 2015, 09:42:34 pm by Wombling Wurzel »

Riot.EXE

« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2015, 10:47:10 pm »
Well she says she would swim in the sea naked but not be on the beach itself...all the while promoting swimwear.  I think I used wrong word.  But I've had a hard couple of days lately so if any of my posts make no sense ignore them.

Maybe she likes designing clothes? I mean, shit...if you gotta wear somethin' you'd at least want it to look good, right? That's what she's doing for herself and others.