Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: New members and messages  (Read 3656 times)

jakemo

New members and messages
« on: September 30, 2015, 08:19:31 pm »
I just joined yesterday, and I did read the FAQ. But I was wondering if the access levels are different for different things? Like will i get access to everything at once, once i'm known? Or will i get access to other things first, and one by one? The reason i ask is because i totally spaced that i couldn't send messages, and made a post on video games about pm'ing me to play sometime. Well i got a pm and now i can't even respond to it! Any help is appreciated greatly. :cheesy:

JT

Re: New members and messages
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2015, 08:29:41 pm »
I just joined yesterday, and I did read the FAQ. But I was wondering if the access levels are different for different things? Like will i get access to everything at once, once i'm known? Or will i get access to other things first, and one by one? The reason i ask is because i totally spaced that i couldn't send messages, and made a post on video games about pm'ing me to play sometime. Well i got a pm and now i can't even respond to it! Any help is appreciated greatly. :cheesy:

Hi Jakemo, and welcome!!
I'm pretty new here as well
What I can say is it's really important that you do a intro asap, I think you could get banned as it is the rules to do that first thing after joining
Unless I misunderstood
From there, I'm not sure how many posts you need to do but it's not a lot, so post often!!????

Online Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
  • Referrals: 3
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2015, 08:35:22 pm »
He did introduce himself already. You pretty much cannot post anything unless you have completed that step. The forum simply will not let you.

Yes, some functions will only unlock after you got established. PM access will come pretty quickly, so just keep on posting about your thoughts, feelings, interests and experiences and you will soon be able to respond to the messages you received.
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

jakemo

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2015, 10:22:03 pm »
Thanks for letting me know, and will do.

Offline skycladsusy

• Shouting it out loud
  • BANNED
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2015, 10:48:37 pm »
The more you post the more access you gain. This is a good community of like minded strangers with at least one common interest, that being nudism. Posting will help us to get to know you and you will learn about us as you read and respond to the messages from other members. So pull up a chair and make yourself at home.  :chat

jakemo

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2015, 11:51:25 pm »
Sounds good! I've been browsing topics and getting myself in conversations here and there. But thank you all for the tips. Mainly i was just curious if the message access comes before anything else, as i can't respond to any that i get! But i'll keep posting and just wait it out :p

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2015, 11:53:19 pm »
Sounds good! I've been browsing topics and getting myself in conversations here and there. But thank you all for the tips. Mainly i was just curious if the message access comes before anything else, as i can't respond to any that i get! But i'll keep posting and just wait it out :p

Such a great attitude. Thanks! And, a hint, further permissions are on the horizon!
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

jakemo

« Reply #7 on: October 01, 2015, 12:03:33 am »
Good to hear. And thank you! This site is really great, i had no idea there was something like this for younger nudists/naturists. Loving it so far, you guys have done something amazing with this.

Offline craigrg16

• Looking for friends
  • Casually Dressed
  • Just looking to meet like minded people
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #8 on: October 01, 2015, 01:11:48 pm »
Hey Jakemo,

When I joined I was wondering the exact same thing. The breakdown of the permission is on a thread already. I'll paste the link in but if it doesn't work the thread is called Terms? And is under the FAQ section.

http://internationalyn.org/forum/index.php/topic,6510.msg195203.html#msg195203

Hope that helps.

Craig

Craig

JT

« Reply #9 on: October 01, 2015, 08:32:36 pm »
He did introduce himself already. You pretty much cannot post anything unless you have completed that step. The forum simply will not let you.

Yes, some functions will only unlock after you got established. PM access will come pretty quickly, so just keep on posting about your thoughts, feelings, interests and experiences and you will soon be able to respond to the messages you received.

Yes, I saw that after, sorry, just trying to help