Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Noosa Nudists Given Raw Deal By Media  (Read 1880 times)

Offline Dario Western

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
  • The one, The only (according to Google anyway!)
  • Referrals: 16
    • Dario Western's Page
Noosa Nudists Given Raw Deal By Media
« on: October 04, 2015, 02:24:35 am »
I went to the Alexandria Bay beach rally that the Australian Sex Party organized yesterday.  Channel 9 and Channel 7 both came along to interview us, and Channel 7 only used 23 seconds of footage after filming and interviewing the beachgoers for about 30 minutes.

"How ridiculous society is! Why be given a body if you have to shut it away like a rare, rare fiddle?"

Offline JOE

• N Forum Veteran
  • Shouting it out loud
  • I am Joe. Joe is me.
  • Referrals: 10
Re: Noosa Nudists Given Raw Deal By Media
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2015, 08:20:47 pm »
I went to the Alexandria Bay beach rally that the Australian Sex Party organized yesterday.  Channel 9 and Channel 7 both came along to interview us, and Channel 7 only used 23 seconds of footage after filming and interviewing the beachgoers for about 30 minutes.

"The Australian Sex Party"?? Probably not the best name for people trying to protest for a nude beach. Especially when even replacing the "Sex" with nudist would still scare all the prudes away.. Just my thought.

Offline Dario Western

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
  • The one, The only (according to Google anyway!)
  • Referrals: 16
    • Dario Western's Page
Re: Noosa Nudists Given Raw Deal By Media
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2015, 01:16:40 am »
Surprisingly, Channel 9 was a bit more generous in giving the event a bit more airtime.  I'm in this clip just towards the end.  :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDPluahO09Q&feature=youtu.be
"How ridiculous society is! Why be given a body if you have to shut it away like a rare, rare fiddle?"