Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: New Star Wars Battlefront!  (Read 1375 times)

jakemo

New Star Wars Battlefront!
« on: October 09, 2015, 12:32:48 am »
Any of you here interested in playing it/played the new beta for it? I've been playing it a bit today, and its really great. The graphics alone are amazing, and the gameplay is much better than I anticipated.

Offline MJ

• Nude with Towel
  • So say we all!
  • Referrals: 4
Re: New Star Wars Battlefront!
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2015, 02:14:05 am »
I preloaded it on my computer and when I got home from school I tried running it, but it isn't working. Apparently my graphics card driver is outdated and I've tried updating it but it's not cooperating. Which is really really upsetting to me because I was incredibly hyped for this game...
:(
All of this has happened before, and all of this will happen again.

jakemo

« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2015, 03:12:07 am »
That does really suck, and I hope you figure it out and get it working soon. I love pc gaming but theres no way my laptop would handle this game.

Density

« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2015, 04:08:49 pm »
Pretty hyped about this game. Will preorder at the end of the month.

Offline TheNudeBot

• Guy Talk
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Referrals: 8
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2015, 04:43:58 pm »
I preloaded it on my computer and when I got home from school I tried running it, but it isn't working. Apparently my graphics card driver is outdated and I've tried updating it but it's not cooperating. Which is really really upsetting to me because I was incredibly hyped for this game...
:(

@Kayla happened to me a long time ago with a game me and my friend where going to play. 3 hours of downloading later it says I can't play
Hanging out with everything out

Jackthenudist

« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2015, 04:48:52 pm »
I played the beta, and whilst it was good, I wasn't rushing back to play it again.

I'll probably wait for a price drop.

jakemo

« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2015, 08:50:32 pm »
Agreed, while its definitely a great game from what i've played of it, it won't be a day one purchase for me, as i have other games i'd rather be playing right now.

lock7235

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2015, 10:47:29 pm »
I definitely want to play but I will probably wait a few months after release just to make sure they have worked out any bugs

Howardmoon

« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2015, 06:29:25 am »
Pre ordered this, should be great, shMe about no single,player though