Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Natur Playa, Arta, Mallorca  (Read 1899 times)

Offline chado

• Globetrotter
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
Natur Playa, Arta, Mallorca
« on: October 12, 2015, 10:47:47 pm »
Hello everyone!

In the summer months my girlfriend and me were lucky to have a week off. We were looking for a nice destination for a last minute vacation. We had to find out what was still available: Sardinia - to expensive for our budget (we are saving money for our next trip to Australia), Croatia - hotels creepy, campgrounds fully booked and it's a long way down, especially with a Fiat 500 or a GT86 - no way!

We realized that we need a tour operator to get this job done. I remembered a tour operator who is specialized in naturist tours - miramare-reisen.de - and we gave it a try.

We booked a week in the naturist resort Natur Playa which is located in the north-north-east of Mallorca. Additionally we rented a car - of course with fully comprehensive insurance, as Germans we insure everything, even this posting is somehow insured.  :wink: However, for Balearic streets and a worry-free stay it is a good investment.

We experienced Natur Playa as a quiet resort with mostly couples in the 50s-60s. Although we noticed that we didn't fit into the picture we simply ignored doubtful glances which disappeared after a few days. It seemed the others couldn't trust their eyes. But hey, naturism isn't dead, it's there for everyone! The beach was beautiful - relaxing, plenty of space and mostly other naturists around us - some elderly people but mostly young couples and families.

We also explored other beaches and bays - my recommendation for naturist is the beach of S'Estanyol (north-north-east) for those who just want to relax and swim. For snorkeling you may prefer a picturesque bay 3 minutes northwards (walk) of Cala Mitjana (north-east). During our first visit at this bay there was another naturist couple and three textile-fetichist girls. After a while another couple arrived, it didn't took long until they also dropped their pants to enjoy the freedom. It's another proof that for some the freedom of naturism is infectious. :laugh: Also other beaches are worth a visit. There are numerous scenic beaches and even the crowed beaches are worth a visit to appreciate the "difference".

The food at Natur Playa was tasty/healthy/fresh and there is nothing to complain (but don't be too late for the Feta und Tuna). Our room was tidy and clean with AC. Only the curtains circulated a bit too much the smell of cigarette smoke - for a non-smoker room not okay but there is no smell some drops of Japanese mint oil couldn't cover. Thanks Japan also for helping me out on long flights with stinky neighbors. :grin:

Would I recommend Natur Playa to a friend? Sure! This place deserves some younger naturist to take over this place. :police:
Would I book my vacation with the same tour operator? Definitively! We had to worry about nothing, everything was perfectly arranged and the vacation began for the first second on.

I will add some pictures within the next days - currently they are too large.

Cheers!
Chado

Offline nudiecouchsurfer

• Surfs up
  • N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Runner/Surfer/Traveller
Re: Natur Playa, Arta, Mallorca
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2015, 02:20:24 am »
Hey Chado, great report, sounds amazing! I love the spainish beaches, mainly been to the south but Mallorca looks so beautiful! Another place to add to my list for my next summer trip to Europe!

Offline ToneBender

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
Re: Natur Playa, Arta, Mallorca
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2015, 09:57:21 pm »
Thank-you for the report Chado!

I love hearing travel stories/adventures and The Balearic Islands and Croatia (as you mentioned) are both on my bucket list.

The older crowd issue is an ongoing theme - maybe it takes a while to get over body awkwardness that sets in in the teens, maybe it's a money issue, maybe younger people would just rather be with their friends - don't know but as you've demonstrated it's best to not let that stop you.

Cheers!