Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: BFFs see each other Naked for first time  (Read 2653 times)

Wombling Wurzel

BFFs see each other Naked for first time
« on: October 16, 2015, 06:36:32 pm »

there is also one of the guys

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
  • Referrals: 2
Re: BFFs see each other Naked for first time
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2015, 12:24:57 am »
And this doesn't surprise me at all, lol. Girls are always more comfortable with each other. Worked at a fast food joint that had 1 person restrooms. Like, a herd of gals would go in there. I realize that some might be in there for the mirror or something, but surely one of them is on the can. That's comfort.

Guys, not so much. Whether it's in the head that it's gay, or trying to explain that awkward erection that might happen, and then in almost every guys mind of comparing their size to the other. Just ain't the same there.
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.

AmericanSwede

« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2015, 06:20:29 pm »
These are sweet videos. But I think its weird if BEST friends haven't seen each other naked after many YEARS as BEST friends. I mean all the activities people do together as friends -- camping, skinny dipping, shared hotel rooms on road trips, saunas, gym showers, drunken pisses against the wall in the side alley, streaking the golf course.... I could go on ad infinitum. So when I see this, I feel a little sad that they have held back in their friendship in this way. Now that they've done it, they know. It's no big deal. They love their friend for their friendship, not their fashion or nakedness.

Offline DrgHybrid

• The Furry
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Mauler the Dragon Hybrid
  • Referrals: 2
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2015, 02:28:28 am »
These are sweet videos. But I think its weird if BEST friends haven't seen each other naked after many YEARS as BEST friends. I mean all the activities people do together as friends -- camping, skinny dipping, shared hotel rooms on road trips, saunas, gym showers, drunken pisses against the wall in the side alley, streaking the golf course.... I could go on ad infinitum. So when I see this, I feel a little sad that they have held back in their friendship in this way. Now that they've done it, they know. It's no big deal. They love their friend for their friendship, not their fashion or nakedness.

Can be different for everyone. :p I have a friend that I've been friends with since my freshman year of high school. That's been, like, 16 years. lol. We've slept in the same house. Have gone on a few vacations. But that's really about it. Never an opportunity to see each other naked and not something that I'd just bring up with him. Have another friend that I've known for about 10 years now. Same thing. Stayed in the same motel going to concerts. He's stayed over at my place a couple times after having too much to drink. Nothing on either of them. Most that they've ever seen of me is my chest/belly. Never seen any shred of clothing gone off of either of them.
Private message is open to everyone! Feel free to message me if you have any problems or need help with anything.