Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Need Info on Belongil Beach  (Read 9901 times)

mancomb

Need Info on Belongil Beach
« on: November 08, 2015, 04:58:22 am »
Hey guys,

I've finally convinced my friend to come with me to a nude beach  :grin: , we were thinking Belongil cause it's it's officially nude and a bit closer to him, he'll probably be driving.

Is there anything I need to know about Belongil?  Like how to get to the nude section or when we should go, like what days it's busy?  I'd like to go when there'll be a few people.
Also are there areas where we can be on our own?  This might help him take the first steps to naturism easier.
Any other info would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Offline wanderlust

• Casually Dressed
  • Just a guy without clothes.
  • Referrals: 0
Re: Need Info on Belongil Beach
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2016, 12:49:01 pm »
Sorry to drag up an old thread, I am sure you have made the trip to Belongil by now. For anyone else that might want the perspective of a newbie nudist, I went there recently, it is easily accessible by driving down grays lane, you can stop part way down the unsealed road to take a dip in the Tea Tree Lake, This is a great spot if you are timid, the water mostly obscures your body beneath the surface and being surrounded by nice bushland means you can find a nice secluded spot to try stripping off without feeling like you are out in the open.
About 2km further down the road is Belongil Beach. I am not sure where the authorised nudist bit finishes, but we just stripped off and made ourselves comfortable near the dunes just after the path from the carpark. There were a few other nudists but it was a weekday, so not too busy.
It is a beautiful part of the word, and even nicer that you can enjoy it nude, I left feeling well and truly refreshed.
wanderlust

noun

a strong, innate desire to rove or travel about.

mancomb

« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2016, 11:33:27 pm »
Actually I still haven't been, turns out my friend was less interested than I thought they were...

Thanks for the info though, I'll keep it in mind when I finally make my way down there and try it out.

Offline Duncan naturist

• Nude with Towel
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2016, 01:24:55 pm »
let me know if you would like to meet when you decide to go there, I live every close to that beach, locals call it Tyagarah beach, yes its down Grays lane...