Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: star wars battlefront  (Read 1370 times)

Offline Fred874

• Casually Dressed
  • Referrals: 0
star wars battlefront
« on: November 18, 2015, 03:55:02 pm »
Is anyone picking up star wars battlefront this week. i think its going to be a great game even if it does not have single player modes if you do pick it up what system are you getting it on PC/PS4 or Xbox one. what are your guys opinion on the game.

EJniceguy

Re: star wars battlefront
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2015, 12:49:52 am »
Question: Is it only for PS4? Or can you get it for XBox 360/One and PS3?

Density

« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2015, 02:55:02 pm »
after they reveal what that $60 dlc is, then i will invest in it. can't have this turning into Titanfall. still the game looks fun tho

Jackthenudist

« Reply #3 on: November 19, 2015, 03:17:21 pm »
It's getting mixed reviews saying it lacks variety and depth. I got bored of the beta fairly quickly, so I think I'll pass.

Once the feeling of "OMG IT'S STAR WARS!" wears off, it's a rather bland shooter.

Density

« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2015, 03:39:02 pm »
It's getting mixed reviews saying it lacks variety and depth. I got bored of the beta fairly quickly, so I think I'll pass.

Once the feeling of "OMG IT'S STAR WARS!" wears off, it's a rather bland shooter.

that is also something i had to consider as well. it lacks a lot in terms of content which is why is said it was kinda like titanfall, all multiplayer and nothing more. but u raised a good point Jackthenudist

Offline cjpilotboy

• Christian Nudist
  • Retired Staff
  • Nude without Towel
  • Be natural, be comfortable ;)
  • Referrals: 37
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2015, 10:27:41 pm »
Honestly it dosnt have enough content. Yes it looks amazing and works well with my GTX970 but without any real flavor it is just a shooter. All the blasters are the same idea and there is no class system at all. There are no specializations other than aesthetics and honestly the number of maps they released is small. 4 isnt much. There is no real way to see this as a long lasting game like BF4.
Always seek Truth, dont let anything stop you.