Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Are Nudist Club Photography Policies Too Strict & Outdated?  (Read 1757 times)

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
Are Nudist Club Photography Policies Too Strict & Outdated?
« on: November 22, 2015, 01:29:15 pm »
From the YNA blog:

Some months ago, I was visiting a good friend of mine (who’s also a naturist) for a few days in Florida. On my last full day with her, we went to hang out at a large co-op nudist club for the day. This was the first time I’d seen her in a couple years, so before we had to leave this club, I wanted to get one nice photo of the two of us together.

READ MORE HERE: http://youngnaturistsamerica.com/nudist-club-photography/
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

INnudeguy

Re: Are Nudist Club Photography Policies Too Strict & Outdated?
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2015, 06:16:32 pm »
I sympathize with his point BUT.   as always its not as simple as it seems.    My guess is the clubs have the policies for protection in case of litigation.   There are far to many lawyers willing to take a case and sue for no other reason then the Insurance company's have deep pockets.    Now days you can get in legal trouble not because of what you DO but also because or what someone says you DIDN'T do.   It's called negligence.    People stand around just waiting to feel insulted or put upon so they can be victims and get attention.    The way to fix this at least in the USA is thru tort reform.   There should be a high threshold for cases to be brought to eliminate frivolis lawsuits.   Caps on punitive damage should also be put in place.    I would gi so far as to even limit what a lawyer can make from bringing such a case to court.

Bottom line,  don't blame the clubs they are only "covering their ass"
« Last Edit: November 22, 2015, 11:05:55 pm by INnudeguy »

Offline Dario Western

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
  • The one, The only (according to Google anyway!)
  • Referrals: 16
    • Dario Western's Page
Re: Are Nudist Club Photography Policies Too Strict & Outdated?
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2015, 10:33:25 pm »
All I can say on the matter is "If you have something going on in your life that you don't want others to know about, then you shouldn't be doing it in the first place" - Eric Schmidt. 

"How ridiculous society is! Why be given a body if you have to shut it away like a rare, rare fiddle?"

Offline NudieDaniel

• Transport nerd, Natureboy Kiwi
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • The control room
  • Referrals: 2
I'm everywhere and nowhere