Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: The Nude Picture of 1000+ Words  (Read 3046 times)

Offline NudieDaniel

• Transport nerd, Natureboy Kiwi
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • The control room
  • Referrals: 2
The Nude Picture of 1000+ Words
« on: November 27, 2015, 04:10:23 am »
They say that a picture is worth a thousand words. Then again maybe sometimes it’s actually worth more than a thousand words. I like to tell myself that that is the case with the picture here.

On an unrelated side note, I have to say that I really dislike using ‘that that’ together in a sentence. Although it is grammatically acceptable, I simply prefer not to use it. But that is another story, isn’t it?

Back to the point: the picture! It was taken during the month of June last year. When I look at it, I am reminded of the warm summer air, the beautiful blue sky, the birds and the bees as well as the trees and flowers that are so full of life. Summer truly is my favorite season – as I am sure is the case for most people – especially if you are a nudist like me.

Jade Sambrook taking a walk in the woods while nude on a beautiful summer day.

Here in eastern Canada where I live the winters are long and cold. Freezing cold. Did I say long too? Yes I did.

For a nudist like me winter feels like the enemy. It might not completely stop me from practicing my passion for nudism, but it is definitely nowhere near as good as summer. Of course during the winter months I can still be naked at home. And I might even go for a quick jog through the woods while bottomless – but again, winter will simply never beat summer.

I should mention though that I discovered that the white snow is great for tanning the legs and buttocks. It acts like one big reflector, equally dispersing the sun light onto any exposed skin. I learned this after spending much time outdoors – naked from the waist down – during a particular winter some years ago. Never had the skin on my legs and buttocks been so dark.

Now some folks may ask why bottomless and why not fully nude? The answer to that is that body heat is easily lost through both the nuque (back of the head & neck) and through the upper torso. So as long as you have a tuque on your head, a warm winter jacket on your upper body and a good pair of winter shoes or boots on your feet, then you can pretty much spend a great deal of time naked from the waist down out in the snow.

More on winter nudity? Read: The So-Called Victim of Montreal’s Mysterious Naked Jogger

Now don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying that it’s ideal. I’m not saying that it should or can be done when the temperature is minus thirty degree Celsius. Nor am I saying that men wont suffer from a little bit of shrinkage, because they definitely will! All that I am saying is that there is a way to experience nudism in winter – albeit only partially naked – and even get a good tan on your legs and bum while you’re at it.

Jade Sambrook naked in the winter snow.

Alright, back to the original picture now! It was taken during the summer – not during the winter – so I should stop talking about cold snow for crying out loud! The truth of the matter however is that like I was saying earlier, a picture speaks a thousand words, or more. And the words coming from the picture is that summer is such a great season for any true nudist.

During the summer nudists can go to the nude beach. We can justify not wearing clothes at home because of the heat waves. We can go for a nude walk in the woods – or more simply put – free hiking.

When I look at the picture I am reminded that nudism is liberating. It’s healthy. It’s therapeutic. It’s extremely comfortable. In fact, I use to leave the office after a day of work with feelings of major stress and anxiety. I would then go for a walk in the woods while nude and I would come out completely cured from that stress and anxiety.

That is why I believe medical practitioners should be able to prescribe nudism as a remedy for various ailments. I am convinced that nudism might just heal many folks without the need for them to use pharmaceuticals.

And if medical doctors could prescribe longer summers along with a heavy dose of nudism, then we would definitely be living in a Utopian world. One can always dream, right?

Jade Sambrook free hiking bottomless at the end of winter.

In the meantime – as winter approaches – I will continue to look at that picture to remind myself that summer is right around the corner. Yes I’m optimistic! I will continue to remind myself that soon I will be on the beach, in the woods or wherever I so happen to be – fully naked – without a single piece of clothing on my body. No tuque, no warm winter jacket and no winter boots. Just a pair of walking shoes or sandals at the very most.

Those are the words that I am reading from that picture. Somehow though I feel like it’s telling me way more than a thousand words. They are good words. Naked words. Words that make a die-hard nudist like me happy. In the end I can only be grateful for such a great picture: a nude picture of 1000+ words.

https://nakedjade.wordpress.com/2015/11/24/jade-sambrook-1000-words/
I'm everywhere and nowhere

Offline canadian

• Casually Dressed
  • Hello ! Like my profile says I'm Canadian and I'm
  • Referrals: 0
Re: The Nude Picture of 1000+ Words
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2016, 02:09:03 am »
Interesting text..and yesssss winters are too long

Offline nitram

• N Forum Veteran
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2016, 07:40:19 pm »

I should mention though that I discovered that the white snow is great for tanning the legs and buttocks. It acts like one big reflector, equally dispersing the sun light onto any exposed skin. I learned this after spending much time outdoors – naked from the waist down – during a particular winter some years ago. Never had the skin on my legs and buttocks been so dark.

I didn't know this.

[/size]

[...] medical practitioners should be able to prescribe nudism as a remedy for various ailments. I am convinced that nudism might just heal many folks without the need for them to use pharmaceuticals.

And if medical doctors could prescribe longer summers along with a heavy dose of nudism, then we would definitely be living in a Utopian world.

[/size]Naturism started as a therapeutical movement.
[/size]
[/size]For example, in the beginnings of the 20th century two physicians created a heliotherapeutical village in southeast France, know known as île du Levant.
[/size]
[/size]So, Jade's wish would be going back to a part of the basics of the movement.

AmericanSwede

« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2016, 01:03:05 am »
cool blog

Offline teennudist12345

• Closet Nudist
  • Teens Only Member
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Looking to make friends!
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2016, 09:50:48 am »
cool
Feel free to PM me here or DM my discord:
Love to get to know yall

Density

« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2016, 02:02:21 pm »
I am mostly a fall guy. As far as the blog is concerned the gentleman has definitely done research and thus been able to find happiness in naked lifestyle during those super cold months. Hopefully he keeps at it   :afro:

steve tanner

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2016, 04:24:54 am »
I love these pics!! :) I would to be photographed myself, like these! And just make good, natural, naked photos with me in them, where it's the subject that matters, and me and my naked body in them just help to promote that! Guess it's the artisticness in me lol :) I hope someone will actually want to photograph me naked sometime. I totally think I would do it! :)