Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: My First Social Nude Experience at a Youth Summer Camp Bathhouse  (Read 1413 times)

Offline NudieDaniel

• Transport nerd, Natureboy Kiwi
  • Bare Squad - Accounts Division
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • The control room
  • Referrals: 2
My First Social Nude Experience at a Youth Summer Camp Bathhouse
« on: December 04, 2015, 03:34:08 am »
First Social Nude Experience at a Summer Camp Bathhouse

(a Social Nude Guest Blog)

My first Social Nude situation and being naked in front of a group of other people took place at a communal bathhouse. It was at a summer youth camp, and the shared bathing space made a large job simpler and more practical. It was also my first exposure to exposure.

The bathhouse had a small tub as well as a shower stalls. I wanted to take a shower and not sit around a tub full of naked people just chatting while their stark reality was hanging in plain sight. This was very difficult, as I had arrived in evening, when everyone was cramming into the shower area.

I was young and they were young. I discovered, to my astonishment, that everyone was entirely unafraid to strut around completely naked. As if their birthday suit was like any other outfit.

Being a minor and unaccustomed to a room full of at least half a dozen other naked boys, I just stood there, horrified by what I saw, in my flip flops and pool shorts. I proceeded to shower with my shorts still on.

An older boy came up to me and informed me this was not a good idea. He explained that the soap would not completely wash off and the end result would be an unpleasant itch or rash.

Still not comfortable, I proceeded to take my shower without removing my shorts. I did my best to shower and wash off all the soap. I improvised by opening my pants enough that the rather forceful shower sprayed against my groin. The older boys laughed at my bashfulness.

While I was ashamed of not being man enough to dance and revel in my nakedness, it was my first step on the long road to emotional maturity.

As for hygiene, it turns out that it is in fact best to shower fully naked. Some soap remained on my bathing suit, and I developed a slight itch as by body dried. I ended up having to go back at midnight and re-bathe while my hanging particles were fully unfurled.Social nudity, for me, at that age, was not as simple as removing my clothes. Though I wish it were!

This guest blog a a first social nude experience while at a youth summer camp was published by Young Naturists and Young Naudists America YNA

Tags: body image, social nudity

Category: Body Image and Body Acceptance Blogs, Nudist Blog, Social Nudity Blogs

http://youngnaturistsamerica.com/my-first-social-nude-experience-at-a-youth-summer-camp-bathhouse/
I'm everywhere and nowhere