Naturist Resources > Videos

Nude Swimming In Public Schools

<< < (2/11) > >>

nudedude90:
Really nice articles and movies..
I dont know the pros and cons axactly, but i think it was good, to swim naked for kids somehow.
You learn to get over bodyshame and learn to not see everything sexual or somehow learn to not be ashemed about your body.
When i was a kid, i off course i dindt swim naked in a public bath, but it was stil oke to just shower naked  under the showers. Never felt weird about it.. Off course because i went to nude resorts with my parents but i didnt see anything of shame on the other boys either..
When i go to the gym today (pretty often ) really everybody, also like grown older men even, stand there really shamefull with a towel afraid someone would see their but... sometimes i dont even dare to walk to the shower or sauna naked myselve anymore, because everybody then is watching you like you are some alien ( or better tries to avoid seeing you, because you are naked)  It mostly takes me a whole while to first get undressed then dressed again when i have to worry about someone seeing me naked .. i really have to hold my towel the around me the whole timem which falls off then, and trying to grap it again fast, only just looks more rediculous

Dogoegma:
What really surprises me is the internet's denial of such events. It seems obvious to me that this was the case then, but look through google and you will find countless boards DEBATING the existence of mandated skinny dipping. Truly fascinating IMO. Think about it, there is a large enough cultural barrier such that the very notion of swimming naturally is seen as impossible to some. Personally I think that we should advocate to bring this system back (although for both genders), we might even be able to save money on filtration systems (if indeed that is a problem, but hey every little bit helps right?).

rdfcguy:

--- Quote from: Dogoegma on March 03, 2016, 11:23:27 am ---What really surprises me is the internet's denial of such events. It seems obvious to me that this was the case then, but look through google and you will find countless boards DEBATING the existence of mandated skinny dipping. Truly fascinating IMO. Think about it, there is a large enough cultural barrier such that the very notion of swimming naturally is seen as impossible to some. Personally I think that we should advocate to bring this system back (although for both genders), we might even be able to save money on filtration systems (if indeed that is a problem, but hey every little bit helps right?).

--- End quote ---

It's a nice idea, but that ship has sailed. Our culture as a whole has moved past comfort with casual nudity, even with the same gender. However, in other ways it's advancing, such as with the growing topfreedom movement. It's possible that we'll return to that state, but it won't be anytime soon nor will nudging it towards nudity help. Just wait patiently.

Sunlover:

--- Quote from: eta on March 03, 2016, 02:10:37 pm ---
--- Quote from: Dogoegma on March 03, 2016, 11:23:27 am ---What really surprises me is the internet's denial of such events. It seems obvious to me that this was the case then, but look through google and you will find countless boards DEBATING the existence of mandated skinny dipping. Truly fascinating IMO. Think about it, there is a large enough cultural barrier such that the very notion of swimming naturally is seen as impossible to some. Personally I think that we should advocate to bring this system back (although for both genders), we might even be able to save money on filtration systems (if indeed that is a problem, but hey every little bit helps right?).

--- End quote ---

It's a nice idea, but that ship has sailed. Our culture as a whole has moved past comfort with casual nudity, even with the same gender. However, in other ways it's advancing, such as with the growing topfreedom movement. It's possible that we'll return to that state, but it won't be anytime soon nor will nudging it towards nudity help. Just wait patiently.

--- End quote ---
Overall I agree on that, but instead of just waiting patiently I'd suggest taking some actions including stretching the silly law situations by ignoring some dumb restrictions and organising ourselves, naturists, into nude beaches or other places / events. I mean, waiting patiently PLUS living our lives the way we want them to be like, at least to some extent.

TheNudeBot:

--- Quote from: rdfcguy on March 03, 2016, 02:10:37 pm ---
--- Quote from: Dogoegma on March 03, 2016, 11:23:27 am ---What really surprises me is the internet's denial of such events. It seems obvious to me that this was the case then, but look through google and you will find countless boards DEBATING the existence of
mandated skinny dipping. Truly fascinating IMO. Think about it, there is a large enough cultural barrier such that the very notion of swimming naturally is seen as impossible to some. Personally I think that we should advocate to bring this system back (although for both genders), we might even be able to save money on filtration systems (if indeed that is a problem, but hey every little bit helps right?).

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I hate the idea of just waiting. You mentioned a movement, so not just waiting

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version