Naturist Resources > Videos

Nude Swimming In Public Schools

<< < (11/11)

Fishandchips:

--- Quote from: Ren on April 15, 2022, 04:55:13 pm ---
--- Quote from: Fishandchips on April 14, 2022, 11:48:35 pm ---
--- Quote from: bobola on April 14, 2022, 07:57:05 pm ---
--- Quote from: Fishandchips on March 16, 2022, 09:11:20 am ---
--- Quote from: NudeKiu on March 15, 2022, 08:58:45 am ---We never had time to shower.  Because the teachers always taught until the last minute or even during the break from time to time 🤔

--- End quote ---

That sounds pretty sucky

--- End quote ---

And unhygenic

--- End quote ---

Yeah that’s definitely a problem

--- End quote ---

Exactly like my high school. Always left it until 10 minutes before the lesson ended, nobody ever used the showers. My guess is body confidence issues and school staff being awkward about showers being used, fear that they'd be accused of doing something they didn't do

--- End quote ---

Body confidence certainly and other kids being jerks not helping was a big thing in my day. Teachers at first did force showers but it lasted like two lessons.

TheMattinator:

--- Quote from: Slipstream_ on April 27, 2022, 10:13:00 pm ---Fernden School in the UK had boys swim naked with girls spectating

--- End quote ---

Thats not a glowing endorsement

"A HEADMASTER who sipped sherry as he watched naked boys in the shower at a boarding school has been jailed for 11 years."

https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/19890252.headmaster-abused-pupils-young-six-jailed/

Longingtobenude:

--- Quote from: TheMattinator on April 28, 2022, 08:31:21 am ---
--- Quote from: Slipstream_ on April 27, 2022, 10:13:00 pm ---Fernden School in the UK had boys swim naked with girls spectating

--- End quote ---

Thats not a glowing endorsement

"A HEADMASTER who sipped sherry as he watched naked boys in the shower at a boarding school has been jailed for 11 years."

https://www.theargus.co.uk/news/19890252.headmaster-abused-pupils-young-six-jailed/

--- End quote ---

Yikes

Raphael:
But what I really don't understand is that you have to log in (and probably be of a certain age) to watch these videos.
It's been some time now since I watched it, but I don't remember seeing any adult content. I don't think you've even seen completely naked people.

Restricting such videos feels like a sexualization of nudity to me!

Fishandchips:

--- Quote from: Raphael on January 15, 2024, 01:35:09 pm ---But what I really don't understand is that you have to log in (and probably be of a certain age) to watch these videos.
It's been some time now since I watched it, but I don't remember seeing any adult content. I don't think you've even seen completely naked people.

Restricting such videos feels like a sexualization of nudity to me!

--- End quote ---

You’re right but… we have to bow down to the babies of society

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version