Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: The Function of Breasts  (Read 2432 times)

rdfcguy

The Function of Breasts
« on: December 14, 2015, 02:03:15 am »
I just found this woman's YouTube channel, where she posts videos concerning the breasts and breastfeeding (most are of her talking as her kids suckle- quite cute, actually). I don't think she's a nudist, but I certainly agree with her on the stance that women's breasts are anatomically identical to those of men with the exception that ladies' are bigger.
 :boobs

Offline cjpilotboy

• Christian Nudist
  • Retired Staff
  • Nude without Towel
  • Be natural, be comfortable ;)
  • Referrals: 37
Re: The Function of Breasts
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2015, 12:36:45 am »
very infomative.  I had no idea men could have milk    :confused
It isn't common among men but in some cases you can be born with the ability to do so. Often the abuse of some drugs, like doping or even some carcinogens, can cause the male body to begin to produce breast tissues that produce milk. Roids are known to have this affect in some part. That is mostly due to the overabundance of hormonal chemicals in the body. I am noot sure if there is a way to start the lactation process without some sort of drug, assuming you first off dont have the ability to do so and wish to start (im sure no man wants that tbh).
Always seek Truth, dont let anything stop you.

JT

« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2015, 02:38:01 am »
very infomative.  I had no idea men could have milk    :confused
It isn't common among men but in some cases you can be born with the ability to do so. Often the abuse of some drugs, like doping or even some carcinogens, can cause the male body to begin to produce breast tissues that produce milk. Roids are known to have this affect in some part. That is mostly due to the overabundance of hormonal chemicals in the body. I am noot sure if there is a way to start the lactation process without some sort of drug, assuming you first off dont have the ability to do so and wish to start (im sure no man wants that tbh).

Omg, that's really weird for me, I mean, I've had my fair share of experimenting with drugs, but yeah, I'm good, im done, not breast feeding lol!!

Offline Mettis

• Be free, be nude!
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Become a part of nature
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2015, 09:48:44 am »
nΔa²t+u(r±e)³ = L(i)fe³ - Σ(cl²ot³h²es)

.: Mettis & Vous ! :.