Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: Topless Topics  (Read 4593 times)

rdfcguy

Topless Topics
« on: December 14, 2015, 02:12:42 am »
Another gender-chest-equality video creator who makes good stuff. She sometimes brings her family members or friends on the show to discuss subjects. She's on YouTube, too, but she doesn't use it as much since she has to censor herself to keep her channel open to all viewers.

INnudeguy

Re: Topless Topics
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2015, 03:25:21 am »
Great video.   Top equality is a no brainer if you ask me.

Offline Mettis

• Be free, be nude!
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Become a part of nature
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2015, 08:50:40 am »
Another gender-chest-equality video creator who makes good stuff. She sometimes brings her family members or friends on the show to discuss subjects. She's on YouTube, too, but she doesn't use it as much since she has to censor herself to keep her channel open to all viewers.

@eta great video  :like
nΔa²t+u(r±e)³ = L(i)fe³ - Σ(cl²ot³h²es)

.: Mettis & Vous ! :.

Ad1210

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2015, 09:40:53 pm »
Excellent common sense views.

Riot.EXE

« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2015, 04:26:28 am »
Y'all didn't go check her out when I mentioned her before!?!

Offline kb2001

• Teens Only Member
  • Nude without Towel
  • Referrals: 15
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2015, 06:26:57 am »
She makes perfect sense .  Why should girls have to cover up and not boys.   thats illogical.
Don't get mad at me, but I sort of see the logic and sort of don't. I know that when I see my gf's chest it creates a different feeling in me than when she sees mine. Maybe it's because I want sex more but actually that's not really the case. It's different. Does it mean that girls breasts are considered sex organs and guy's aren't? I'm just asking. Maybe the only reason I get that feeling is just because I never see her breasts except for the times we make out. She gets to see mine all the time in the summer so it's no big deal to her.

I guess it all sort of boils down to whether they are sex organs or not. But actually, even if they are I still don't care because I think it's cool even to show sex organs. I guess I don't care about topless and free the nipple and instead just want everyone to go totally naked. Problem solved.

By the way, that's like 2 threads eta has started about breasts. Dude, I think I know what you've been thinking about a lot lately!

rdfcguy

« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2015, 02:27:14 pm »
She makes perfect sense .  Why should girls have to cover up and not boys.   thats illogical.
Don't get mad at me, but I sort of see the logic and sort of don't. I know that when I see my gf's chest it creates a different feeling in me than when she sees mine. Maybe it's because I want sex more but actually that's not really the case. It's different. Does it mean that girls breasts are considered sex organs and guy's aren't? I'm just asking. Maybe the only reason I get that feeling is just because I never see her breasts except for the times we make out. She gets to see mine all the time in the summer so it's no big deal to her.

I guess it all sort of boils down to whether they are sex organs or not. But actually, even if they are I still don't care because I think it's cool even to show sex organs. I guess I don't care about topless and free the nipple and instead just want everyone to go totally naked. Problem solved.

By the way, that's like 2 threads eta has started about breasts. Dude, I think I know what you've been thinking about a lot lately!
Haha, no I just remembered these videos that I already saw in the past.
As for sex organs, the only things inherently sexual are between your legs.

Offline Dario Western

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
  • The one, The only (according to Google anyway!)
  • Referrals: 16
    • Dario Western's Page
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2015, 09:21:50 am »

She's challenging YouTube's double-standards about female toplessness with her recent video where she reveals that she is pregnant.

"How ridiculous society is! Why be given a body if you have to shut it away like a rare, rare fiddle?"

rdfcguy

« Reply #8 on: December 27, 2015, 05:49:09 pm »
Just to be clear, I don't support all of her opinions when she talks about anything controversial, but I think she makes an interesting web series.

BellaJordan

« Reply #9 on: December 27, 2015, 06:28:59 pm »

I always thought the same thing.

Offline Rockingnature

• Naturist from Mexico looking to meet nudists/naturists worldwide.
  • Shouting it out loud
  • Greetings from Mexico fellow nudies worldwide!
  • Referrals: 17
« Reply #10 on: December 27, 2015, 10:48:39 pm »

:like
"Art can never exist without naked beauty displayed." William Blake.