Author [EN] [PL] [ES] [PT] [IT] [DE] [FR] [NL] [TR] [SR] [AR] [RU] Topic: 13-Year-Old Arrested in Stabbing at Florida Nudist Resort  (Read 3749 times)

Offline Delta

• Administrator
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • For SCIENCE!
  • Referrals: 3
13-Year-Old Arrested in Stabbing at Florida Nudist Resort
« on: December 15, 2015, 09:54:19 pm »
A 13-year-old boy has been charged with stabbing a woman visiting the Florida nudist resort where he lives, authorities said Tuesday.
Read the whole story at http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/13-year-arrested-stabbing-florida-nudist-resort-35781180
Please send me a message on the forum before contacting me over IM. For best results, also mention what you want to talk about, I am not much of a smalltalker.

INnudeguy

Re: 13-Year-Old Arrested in Stabbing at Florida Nudist Resort
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2015, 02:14:39 am »
I just hope this was not the boy that was interviews by that news show a couple of years ago for tv.   it was on either 60 min or 20/20 about how this family lived at sunsport.  the older boy almost never got nude.   the younger both that was interviewed was the focus of the interview and he made it clear he liked being nude.   If its the same boy I can just hear all the naysayers saying its cause how he is raised .

Offline Mettis

• Be free, be nude!
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Become a part of nature
  • Referrals: 1
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2015, 09:30:29 am »
Strange news that's shocking !!!
nΔa²t+u(r±e)³ = L(i)fe³ - Σ(cl²ot³h²es)

.: Mettis & Vous ! :.

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2015, 01:42:00 pm »
Sunsport hosted a Young Naturists gathering that weekend (see the events section).  Let's not jump to conclusions on it as it being the boy who was featured with his family.  Judging from that article, I doubt it was him. 
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

INnudeguy

« Reply #4 on: December 16, 2015, 01:49:01 pm »
Sunsport hosted a Young Naturists gathering that weekend (see the events section).  Let's not jump to conclusions on it as it being the boy who was featured with his family.  Judging from that article, I doubt it was him.

I don't think anyone is jumping to any conclusion.   I was only pointing out if it was that boy then the anti nudist people will wring their hands and try to tie his lifestyle to the incident.

highglyder

« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2015, 02:45:33 pm »
Adding naturist resort to the headline is pure sensationalism and irrelevant.  Unfortunately for us, it may very well have negative impacts.

INnudeguy

« Reply #6 on: December 16, 2015, 07:55:14 pm »
Adding naturist resort to the headline is pure sensationalism and irrelevant.  Unfortunately for us, it may very well have negative impacts.

:agree

Offline Danee

• Read-Only
  • Broke the fourth wall
  • Referrals: 135
« Reply #7 on: December 16, 2015, 10:59:29 pm »

I don't think anyone is jumping to any conclusion.   I was only pointing out if it was that boy then the anti nudist people will wring their hands and try to tie his lifestyle to the incident.

Oh, I meant that only in general terms.  It may well have been him but they do have a good group of resident families there. 
Top-free Equality. Its a right, not a privilege!
http://www.freethenipple.com/

Offline ToneBender

• Read-Only
  • Naturist Superhero
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2015, 11:21:45 am »
Sad.

When I was there there was a kid living there with his family and he had obvious issues. That's not to say I know for sure who it was and it wouldn't be appropriate to identify a minor accused of a crime anyway but if it was him hopefully he can get some help.

I'm glad the young woman wasn't "seriously injured" harrowing though I'm sure it must have been.

Riot.EXE

« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2015, 03:55:52 pm »

No it won't. Most negativity I've seen was an ignorant ass comment from a nudist when one of my homeboys posted a report about it. I posted the report too, and got next to no response at all.

Y'all keep forgetting how much of a minority you actually are in the grand scheme of things. The only way anyone would even know you were a nudist was if you told them yourselves, because otherwise you just look no different from anyone else. Also, remember, pretty much every nudist spot is out in bum-fuck nowhere, so it's not even like most people would have a point of reference for those locations.